Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s another one that boasts about being not vaccinated. His gf seems nice so hopefully they are happy together. Like him or not the trolling was too far.
That girl Stephanie that credits herself with calling him out was like an obsessed jealous ex. They slept together once a year ago and she’s still going on about him.
I never knew he was getting trolled, stop following him ages ago when he was forever trying to chat lassies up on live ☺

Reactions: 2
I never knew he was getting trolled, stop following him ages ago when he was forever trying to chat lassies up on live ☺
Yeah there was a hate page made about him. But it turned from “warning women about him” to trolling him his girlfriend and Skye his friend.

Reactions: 1
Yeah there was a hate page made about him. But it turned from “warning women about him” to trolling him his girlfriend and Skye his friend.
Oh thats not so good. Well he is probably better off away from TT & be happy with his girlfriend.

So that Jamesy Mac is live exposing that Jamesy Boy because he's pals with the lassie he done it to. There's a couple of lassies saying JB done this to them when they were younger and he's moved about a lot. Someone called Jade Frati is in the box saying if these lassies dont say it in the comments with their full names she'll expose them because knowing someone done that and not speaking out about it is just as bad. I'm sorry? Victim blaming? If someone's telling you a man done something to them years ago maybe they weren't brave enough to speak up. That's not helping anything. Great her pal was able to speak up but not everyone's got a voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The only thing that connects all these Fanny’s is their hunger for fame. They don’t connect on a personal basis. All these huge egotistical wankers wanting to be ‘known’ yet canny handle a slight bit of criticism or backlash. Especially when they are steaming airing their dirty laundry.
I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.
Its not a night out with her it's a front row seat to some sort of shite dancing show. Everytime she sees the camera on someone else along comes the dance right in front of it. She's 1 step away from Only fans or standing on street corners. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Jade Frati is defo worth a watching. Another attention seeking, manipulative idiot. Needs to put the phone down and concentrate on her wean and get a job!!! TikTok is not real life, but that’s what these people do. Take their weans to school then on TikTok the rest of the day.

The only thing that connects all these Fanny’s is their hunger for fame. They don’t connect on a personal basis. All these huge egotistical wankers wanting to be ‘known’ yet canny handle a slight bit of criticism or backlash. Especially when they are steaming airing their dirty laundry.
They’d do well to remember there’s a massive difference between fame and infamy. I’d rather be respected than liked, personally.

So that Jamesy Mac is live exposing that Jamesy Boy because he's pals with the lassie he done it to. There's a couple of lassies saying JB done this to them when they were younger and he's moved about a lot. Someone called Jade Frati is in the box saying if these lassies dont say it in the comments with their full names she'll expose them because knowing someone done that and not speaking out about it is just as bad. I'm sorry? Victim blaming? If someone's telling you a man done something to them years ago maybe they weren't brave enough to speak up. That's not helping anything. Great her pal was able to speak up but not everyone's got a voice.
The irony. Mr Smack is just another horrible bleep who needs cancelled. Do these braindead fuckwits actually think spearheading a hate campaign against a fellow scumbag will somehow cancel out their own depravity? Nutjobs.

Its not a night out with her it's a front row seat to some sort of shite dancing show. Everytime she sees the camera on someone else along comes the dance right in front of it. She's 1 step away from Only fans or standing on street corners. 🤔
I can't stand her, she is attention seeking twit. The stefntonic account blocked me and I don't even know why (I have never interacted in any way with them, so unless they could hear me shouting duck OFF at my phone every time she screeched onto my fyp, I'm at a loss as to what I did 😂) but she still appears occasionally from that other page she's got where she dances about with the heavier lassie who is a MUCH better dancer than her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These people need to remember no matter how
Many followers they have doesn’t make them famous. Tiktok is massive. There’s plenty folk even ln
Scottish tiktok that have a lot of followers but are still nobodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These people need to remember no matter how
Many followers they have doesn’t make them famous. Tiktok is massive. There’s plenty folk even ln
Scottish tiktok that have a lot of followers but are still nobodies.
I still think there should be a limit on the number of followers these creators can have. And if your banned then should not be able to make a new account. For creators and followers. Would help with the real trolls and not people who merely have a different opinion.

I still think there should be a limit on the number of followers these creators can have. And if your banned then should not be able to make a new account. For creators and followers. Would help with the real trolls and not people who merely have a different opinion.
The tiktok favourite........If you have a god forbid different opinion to anyone you're immediately a troll and blocked. How do these people cope in the real world, without the block button?

Why the hell is tracy short speaking all proper on her videos 😂 its weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that Dundee Mama? Says she’s got clean off heroin and then meth, which don’t get me wrong that’s great but she’s always out drinking with people who look much younger than her, and posting about taking coke etc. rough as a badgers arse
She's all over a well known swingers website. Word is she's verifying members for cash.

Although if they are stupid enough to part with cash to try get meets on there then they are idiots, so fair play to her for cashing in on that market!

Never mind it's this guy. Single dad from Glasgow. He apparently admitted it as well and his face is in the video.
Wasn't he getting MWI on someone's live at the weekend. Sure I saw him trying to read comments whilst totally pie eyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jade Frati needs a slap.

Reactions: 5
Why the hell is tracy short speaking all proper on her videos 😂 its weird!
I just saw a video where she’s showing off that honkin’ caravan. Apparently it’s had a clean and she’s delighted with the difference :oops: Still a blue moulded heap of shite fit for nothing but the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's all over a well known swingers website. Word is she's verifying members for cash.

Although if they are stupid enough to part with cash to try get meets on there then they are idiots, so fair play to her for cashing in on that market!

Wasn't he getting MWI on someone's live at the weekend. Sure I saw him trying to read comments whilst totally pie eyed.
That Dundee mama is the actual definition of a rid neck.

Also, if she’s 34 I’m a giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw a video where she’s showing off that honkin’ caravan. Apparently it’s had a clean and she’s delighted with the difference :oops: Still a blue moulded heap of shite fit for nothing but the bin.
Its a bloomin health hazard and an eyesore! She is thinking about getting a sign made for the foodbank for it 🥴 she lives in her own wee world!

That Dundee mama is the actual definition of a rid neck.

Also, if she’s 34 I’m a giraffe.
Aye me as well! I am not a kick in the arse off that age & i swear she looks about 10 yrs older.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.