Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.
Fkn blocked that StefnTonic months ago, fkn attention-bleep. Did her man actually lose the weight while he was using that pen whilst tanning 4 bottles of tonic a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blocked that stef tonic I cannot comment on her or il no stop ๐Ÿ˜‚

wonky eyes has me blocked called her out the last time.

Fkn blocked that StefnTonic months ago, fkn attention-bleep. Did her man actually lose the weight while he was using that pen whilst tanning 4 bottles of tonic a week?
The drinking hot tonic ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Jade Frati needs a slap.
Her singing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to stop they all do on that app itโ€™s embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Dundee mama is the actual definition of a rid neck.

Also, if sheโ€™s 34 Iโ€™m a giraffe.
She looks as though she needs a right good wash, she actually knocks me sick. There's about 3 years worth of fake tan layered on her body, with nae washing in between applications ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno why anyone would watch stefntonic she is a rid neck, all about her, how are her weans not mortified!

Reactions: 11
Jade Frati needs a slap.
Just had a look on her page. She literally wrapped herself Avengers paper at Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Imagine sitting wrapping your weans presents and the thought occurs to you to make a thirst trap video for the TT.
I cannae cope.

035012BF-BF3F-44EF-9A42-8E416356DD05.jpeg

• Haha
What's your thoughts on the misfit maw ? Cant find her on tik tok but she is on Instagram and is able irritating as a dose of thrush especially when she puts her wig on and plays a character called Janice, she is like a reject from still game..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's your thoughts on the misfit maw ? Cant find her on tik tok but she is on Instagram and is able irritating as a dose of thrush especially when she puts her wig on and plays a character called Janice, she is like a reject from still game..so aye
Sheโ€™s like a wannabe โ€˜Part Time Working Mummyโ€™. bleeping brand deals with Poundstretcher. Get a real job ffs.

Reactions: 3
Is she the one that posts videos of her daughter singing
Yeah that's her, her cousins also a dancer Fife's Finest Heather, with her man racer boyfriend Fartin Martin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚they go to car parks for meeting other car enthusiasts and sometimes jump in the odd skip looking for scrap.... Couldn't make it up. And they're 40 not 19.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a look on her page. She literally wrapped herself Avengers paper at Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Imagine sitting wrapping your weans presents and the thought occurs to you to make a thirst trap video for the TT.
I cannae cope.

View attachment 982431
Is this the lassie pally with that Avril?another one that thinks sheโ€™s something๐Ÿ˜‚youโ€™ve got a face like a baboons arse so sit doon hen and stop trying to be something youโ€™re most definitely not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah that's her, her cousins also a dancer Fife's Finest Heather, with her man racer boyfriend Fartin Martin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚they go to car parks for meeting other car enthusiasts and sometimes jump in the odd skip looking for scrap.... Couldn't make it up. And they're 40 not 19.
Aww I canny handle that Fife Scottish lassie.

Her and her boyfriend at those car meets are like Ian Brady and Myra Hindley outside a primary. They just shouldnโ€™t be there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.