Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dugheed bores the life right out me. Same moan, different day. As fake as her face. Does anyone care who she’s pumping apart from horny old men? Benidorm summed her up. That pal. Imagine that was your maw.

Reactions: 8
Dugheed bores the life right out me. Same moan, different day. As fake as her face. Does anyone care who she’s pumping apart from horny old men? Benidorm summed her up. That pal. Imagine that was your maw.
i am probably in the minority on here, but i actually quite like her.

Tracy Short saying she got her account perm taking off her….its that clapped out, manky van that is needing taken off her. Its an eyesore & a health hazard 🀒

Reactions: 6
Just seen Tracy Short is back on TikTok πŸ₯± never came across someone as boring and monotonous as her. And the attention seeking in that manky van is next level. I’d rather dig worms up to eat than take anything from herπŸ₯΄
Biggest scammer out. Mind her wee food van got trashed but it was actually her who done it 🀣🀣

There goes ma breakfast
Fanny’s. Missed wee primms breakdown on the live which lead to her and penguin breaking up for a short while. They moan about people talking about them when they document their life on tik tok. 😴 πŸ’€

Reactions: 4
I can't get over that Tracey the vans manky, it's not suitable to store food in. I could never eat something she's touched she's dirty and spits when she talks.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
i am probably in the minority on here, but i actually quite like her.
I quite like her too... She's a couple of years older than me, but I've said on here before, she is what I imagine I would be like if I hadn't got married and fat... an auld lush, pumping aw the men πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't get over that Tracey the vans manky, it's not suitable to store food in. I could never eat something she's touched she's dirty and spits when she talks.
Her fingernails are always thick with dirt, that is one thing i hate most about people πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Scottish tiktok is nuts so glad I keep myself to myself lol have been reading on here and agree with a lot of what's been said

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah I love that there’s a Scottish tiktok page!
So much drama!

Did anyone see the accounts -Scottishqueen86 and princess Scottish? Another one putting stories out there but not on their own account.

Last edited:
He's certainly been through the Scottish Tik Tok female population, but who knows the real story πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Think both accounts are gone now? As is Andy, he did his 38747443rd Goodbye Tiktok video the other day... πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Haha more departures than an airport. He said himself he uses tiktok as a dating
Site. Now he’s loved up no point staying. Wonder how long he will stay away.

Yep think both accounts got banned. They did say they wouldn’t let it go but maybe seeing him not bothered they gave up? Was 2-3 women running it wasn’t it?

The
So he wasn't messaging the girls they were doing that to him?

Him and property boss should team up
the Scottish queen and princess(same people dining the 2 accounts) were trolling him,his gf and few other women.

He was messaging women on tiktok when he was single. Don’t think a female 20-35 didn’t get a dm🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So that Paul Brannigan? I think his name is was live saying someone called Jamesy boy not James Mac has had sex with someone videoed them without their concern and is sharing it everywhere. I dunno who he is though

• Wow
Haha more departures than an airport. He said himself he uses tiktok as a dating
Site. Now he’s loved up no point staying. Wonder how long he will stay away.

Yep think both accounts got banned. They did say they wouldn’t let it go but maybe seeing him not bothered they gave up? Was 2-3 women running it wasn’t it?

The
the Scottish queen and princess(same people dining the 2 accounts) were trolling him,his gf and few other women.

He was messaging women on tiktok when he was single. Don’t think a female 20-35 didn’t get a dm🀣
I didn't mind him to be fair. Don't get me wrong, he is the type of guy I would have avoided like the plague when I was single, new girl every week and that, but he occasionally amused me. He did actually follow me (as a courtesy I think, cos I followed him. I have no content but have words in my username that make it obvious I am female πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚). No DM for me πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.