Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I canny handle that Fife Scottish lassie.

Her and her boyfriend at those car meets are like Ian Brady and Myra Hindley outside a primary. They just shouldn’t be there.
I particularly like when she sticks her tongue out and dances with her hands in the transit van 🤣🤣🤣also when they're in car parks shouting 'Bang Pop listen to that hen' imagine that was your pal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the lassie pally with that Avril?another one that thinks she’s something😂you’ve got a face like a baboons arse so sit doon hen and stop trying to be something you’re most definitely not
I’m not sure about Avril, but she’s pally with James Smack so wouldn’t surprise me.
I think she’s actually quite pretty, but the kids wrapping paper wasn’t a good look at all!

That Misfit Naw on Insta has uploaded videos of her pre-teen twerking! Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that is incredibly inappropriate?

Reactions: 6
It was when fife Scottish lassie took her wallys out in a tik tok to prove she’s got no top teeth🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was the last straw for me hahahha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
heathere92 I can’t go her voice 🤯🤯🤯
She’s duetting with smack space raider heid that’s enough for me to no even like her

Sorry should clarify James smack n no that cretin Jess rennie
What's your thoughts on the misfit maw ? Cant find her on tik tok but she is on Instagram and is able irritating as a dose of thrush especially when she puts her wig on and plays a character called Janice, she is like a reject from still game..so aye
What’s her name on insta?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I particularly like when she sticks her tongue out and dances with her hands in the transit van 🤣🤣🤣also when they're in car parks shouting 'Bang Pop listen to that hen' imagine that was your pal 🙈
It’s the “Get it poppin and banging” for me.

Like it’s her catch phrase.

The actual cringe.

I’m not sure about Avril, but she’s pally with James Smack so wouldn’t surprise me.
I think she’s actually quite pretty, but the kids wrapping paper wasn’t a good look at all!

That Misfit Naw on Insta has uploaded videos of her pre-teen twerking! Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that is incredibly inappropriate?
Avril Rangers mummy?

I canny go an adult that dyes her hair and decorated her bedroom the colour of the football team she supports.

You’re like 35.

Get. A. bleeping. Grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the “Get it poppin and banging” for me.

Like it’s her catch phrase.

The actual cringe.

Avril Rangers mummy?

I canny go an adult that dyes her hair and decorated her bedroom the colour of the football team she supports.

You’re like 35.

Get. A. bleeping. Grip.
The best of it is, she has probably never set foot inside ibrox or could tell you a players name. She is in the group who thinks Rangers strips have to be wore at an orange walk, absolute riot of a lassie!

• Haha
The best of it is, she has probably never set foot inside ibrox or could tell you a players name. She is in the group who thinks Rangers strips have to be wore at an orange walk, absolute riot of a lassie!
Aye it’s like she uses it as a personality trait.

She’s like one of those numpties that won’t eat salt and vinegar crisps coz the packets green. Mad goon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’s like one of those numpties that won’t eat salt and vinegar crisps coz the packets green. Mad goon.
I hate filth bags like that, no need for it.

We've rattled some cages, they're all doing their daft embarrassing singing that they don't care what people say about them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣aye you do or you wouldn't have went to the effort to make a video about it ya shower of 🤡s

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I used to go into her lives and say her hair was a lovely colour of green 😆

• Haha
I hate filth bags like that, no need for it.

We've rattled some cages, they're all doing their daft embarrassing singing that they don't care what people say about them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣aye you do or you wouldn't have went to the effort to make a video about it ya shower of 🤡s
Exactly this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.