Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that Dundee Mama? Says she’s got clean off heroin and then meth, which don’t get me wrong that’s great but she’s always out drinking with people who look much younger than her, and posting about taking coke etc. rough as a badgers arse
Yep she's from my neck of the woods, don't get me wrong she's done well getting off the drugs and each to their own but sometimes the way she dresses is like a young girl half naked (maybe I'm just old)

Reactions: 8
Yep she's from my neck of the woods, don't get me wrong she's done well getting off the drugs and each to their own but sometimes the way she dresses is like a young girl half naked (maybe I'm just old)
I always thought if you are in recovery from hard drugs then using other drugs and alcohol is something you should stay away from. I mean you already know you have been addicted before what's stopping you from plunging into another addiction? I'm no expert but us that not just common sense.?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always thought if you are in recovery from hard drugs then using other drugs and alcohol is something you should stay away from. I mean you already know you have been addicted before what's stopping you from plunging into another addiction? I'm no expert but us that not just common sense.?
Well that’s what I would’ve thought 🤷🏼‍♀️ But as someone else said fair play to her for getting off the others but there’s just something not right

Reactions: 2
They do say if your substituting one substance with another your still in active addiction, everyone's journey to sobriety is different though.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on here (stayed away over Xmas). I couldn’t believe Tracy was dishing out Xmas dinners that were not stored properly etc. i don’t even believe they went to genuine people in need either. Who is the guy who has “donated” 50 £5 Greggs gift cards for her to dish out? She will be sending that poor lassie of hers up to Greggs everyday to spend them. That caravan is bogging & no place to be running a foodbank. You need to be a registered charity to be doing that kinda thing. She boils my blood!

Reactions: 6
Tracy saying she would find it hard to get up to Morrisons to get stuff for the foodbank. She stays a 10 min walk from it!

Reactions: 1
Tracy saying she would find it hard to get up to Morrisons to get stuff for the foodbank. She stays a 10 min walk from it!
She's always sending her man to Morrison's? She had no trouble buying stuff from Aldi for the food bank? Or all those turkeys she just left in the caravan? She's a bleeping idiot of a woman. I always new she was a weirdo but when she said her sexual abuse working is gonna get involved with people talking about her on the Internet when nobody's talking about sexual abuse they are talking about how unhygienic her "food bank" is & how she's scamming people 😂😂

Horrific she went though that but she's still a smelly scamming bastard 😂

Reactions: 3
She's always sending her man to Morrison's? She had no trouble buying stuff from Aldi for the food bank? Or all those turkeys she just left in the caravan? She's a bleeping idiot of a woman. I always new she was a weirdo but when she said her sexual abuse working is gonna get involved with people talking about her on the Internet when nobody's talking about sexual abuse they are talking about how unhygienic her "food bank" is & how she's scamming people 😂😂

😂😂😂😂 police can't track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for worse trolling but wee Tracys worker can. 😂😂😂.

she talks a power of shite. Nobody can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) unless its the police, if they could then the internet would have no trolls.

if it isn’t her man she sends to Morrisons, its her daughter. She treats that lassie like a skivvy.

the people using her foodbank will be taking the piss for free food. She chucks the food about the place & the boxes end up bashed & biscuits end up broken. She hasn’t got a clue!

she talks a power of shite. Nobody can trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) unless its the police, if they could then the internet would have no trolls.

if it isn’t her man she sends to Morrisons, its her daughter. She treats that lassie like a skivvy.

the people using her foodbank will be taking the piss for free food. She chucks the food about the place & the boxes end up bashed & biscuits end up broken. She hasn’t got a clue!
Are Morrisons not doing all the cheap stuff right now? Ours is giving away loads of free fruit and veg etc which is probably gonna spoil soon. We're advertising for our foodbanks to come collect too.

Are Morrisons not doing all the cheap stuff right now? Ours is giving away loads of free fruit and veg etc which is probably gonna spoil soon. We're advertising for our foodbanks to come collect too.
not too sure, its a supermarket i am rarely in. If people need a foodbank they should be using a legit registered one, not one ran out a manky caravan in Easterhouse. I would love to know where she stored all the xmas dinners she gave out 🤢

not too sure, its a supermarket i am rarely in. If people need a foodbank they should be using a legit registered one, not one ran out a manky caravan in Easterhouse. I would love to know where she stored all the xmas dinners she gave out 🤢
To be honest a real foodbank will not give our perishables except maybe bread. Meat is and should be a no no. Now if a salmonella outbreak should occur thanks to her she's in big trouble I imagine

To be honest a real foodbank will not give our perishables except maybe bread. Meat is and should be a no no. Now if a salmonella outbreak should occur thanks to her she's in big trouble I imagine
tbh the people taking the stuff off her don’t have any comeback to her as they know she isn’t registered etc so on their own heads be it. She says she needs to keep busy thats why she does it. Don’t know whats stopping her volunteering to help at a proper one. Keeps her busy & she is still helping people.

tbh the people taking the stuff off her don’t have any comeback to her as they know she isn’t registered etc so on their own heads be it. She says she needs to keep busy thats why she does it. Don’t know whats stopping her volunteering to help at a proper one. Keeps her busy & she is still helping people.
But she's not getting the glory for it by helping at 1.

Just catching up on here (stayed away over Xmas). I couldn’t believe Tracy was dishing out Xmas dinners that were not stored properly etc. i don’t even believe they went to genuine people in need either. Who is the guy who has “donated” 50 £5 Greggs gift cards for her to dish out? She will be sending that poor lassie of hers up to Greggs everyday to spend them. That caravan is bogging & no place to be running a foodbank. You need to be a registered charity to be doing that kinda thing. She boils my blood!
Aw man, I had to stay away from here and Scottish TikTok for months as I got too caught up in it. Remember the Bean Bandit who took a tin opener to trash the chavavan? Definitely an inside job that one.

Tracy is a liability, it’s not bleeping charitable when you serve it up with a dose of food poisoning you glaikit fool! She can’t just volunteer at a regulated charity because she wouldn’t have as much opportunity to fill her own fridge/wardrobe as she does currently.

Raging that Stayace is starting on Paul and Jon. She is an unhinged loonball!

My fave ‘nae drama’ Scottish accounts are:

@twoscotsadventures
@hebrideanbaker
Larry Dean
Paul Black

I have a soft spot for Rosie Bush, HeidtheBaw and Sammiraysword just cos they say it as it is and aren’t at all pretentious or arsey.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw man, I had to stay away from here and Scottish TikTok for months as I got too caught up in it. Remember the Bean Bandit who took a tin opener to trash the chavavan? Definitely an inside job that one.

Tracy is a liability, it’s not bleeping charitable when you serve it up with a dose of food poisoning you glaikit fool! She can’t just volunteer at a regulated charity because she wouldn’t have as much opportunity to fill her own fridge/wardrobe as she does currently.

@twoscotsadventures
@hebrideanbaker
Larry Dean
Paul Black

I have a soft spot for Rosie Bush, HeidtheBaw and Sammiraysword just cos they say it as it is and aren’t at all pretentious or arsey.
No time for any of the 3 of them tbh. Forever poking their noses in where it doesn’t concern them. They all spend too much time on tiktok really.

Of course the caravan being trashed was an inside job, she is a chancer!

@twoscotsadventures
@hebrideanbaker
Larry Dean
Paul Black

I like Paul Black too, and Lewis something or other, cant for the life of me remember his surname, he was testing tinned hamburgers and meatballs before Christmas, he's funny 😁
It's no secret that I would climb Heidthebaw like a tree, so I can forgive him pretty much anything 🤭. Like Jon too, that eejit Stacey had no need to involve him in her vendetta cos he had said duck all about it! Rosie is one of my faves but she can take things too far, I think she knows that herself. She isn't afraid to admit her faults but sometimes I do think 'awright, gie it a rest now hen' 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Love it.
I like Paul Black too, and Lewis something or other, cant for the life of me remember his surname, he was testing tinned hamburgers and meatballs before Christmas, he's funny 😁
It's no secret that I would climb Heidthebaw like a tree, so I can forgive him pretty much anything 🤭. Like Jon too, that eejit Stacey had no need to involve him in her vendetta cos he had said duck all about it! Rosie is one of my faves but she can take things too far, I think she knows that herself. She isn't afraid to admit her faults but sometimes I do think 'awright, gie it a rest now hen' 😂
Love heidthebaw and Jonmitchell
Stephanie wightman
Gary meikle
Clarkkent.superman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.