Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy short asking people to drop off turkeys and gammon joints to her for Christmas hampers. Does she have an industrial sized fridge & freezer to store all that?

Reactions: 2
Tracy short asking people to drop off turkeys and gammon joints to her for Christmas hampers. Does she have an industrial sized fridge & freezer to store all that?
Nope just a manky caravan

I'd rather donate to a bona-fide charity foodbank. I'd wonder how long she would have it or does it go straight back out to someone same day?

Nope just a manky caravan

I'd rather donate to a bona-fide charity foodbank. I'd wonder how long she would have it or does it go straight back out to someone same day?
I have no idea she's wanting to make food parcels up with turkey, gammon joints, desserts so if anyone wants to donate just to drop it off to her she's not asking for money. Can't be left sitting out anyways

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't gie her a sniff of of ma shite, never mind food for her store that manky caravan.
Meat, especially poultry is the one thing I'd be wary if accepting from a foodbank. Is it just tins and packets n jars a legit foodbank hands out? If storing these items a certificate from food hygiene not needed? She's an arse honestly

Meat, especially poultry is the one thing I'd be wary if accepting from a foodbank. Is it just tins and packets n jars a legit foodbank hands out? If storing these items a certificate from food hygiene not needed? She's an arse honestly
I got a food bank parcel at the start of the pandemic because my situation changed. Only time Iv ever got something like that in my life and it was all cupboard food basically. I dare say as well it as was mostly all branded food as well.

In this video she's asking for money to buy 6 turkeys, all the trimmings, dessert, cream, stuff to make prawn cocktail starters. I'm sorry everyone deserves a warm meal on Christmas Day but if you've not got the money for all that, it's a lot of money for just one day and some left overs. Eat something nice but affordable.

Attachments

Last edited:
I got a food bank parcel at the start of the pandemic because my situation changed. Only time Iv ever got something like that in my life and it was all cupboard food basically. I dare say as well it as was mostly all branded food as well.

In this video she's asking for money to buy 6 turkeys, all the trimmings, dessert, cream, stuff to make prawn cocktail starters. I'm sorry everyone deserves a warm meal on Christmas Day but if you've not got the money for all that, it's a lot of money for just one day and some left overs. Eat something nice but affordable.
Prawn cocktails? Not everyone likes prawns 😂😂😂 or has she got her family's wishlist in 1st? A warm meal doesn't have to mean all the trimmings to be honest. Some people dont even have turkey or ham. Had a couple of friends who always had a Chinese delivery on Christmas, it was their tradition. All thats needed is a hot meal. She's a chance honestly that yin. Probably her and family and friends it's all for cheeky mare!

Prawn cocktails? Not everyone likes prawns 😂😂😂 or has she got her family's wishlist in 1st? A warm meal doesn't have to mean all the trimmings to be honest. Some people dont even have turkey or ham. Had a couple of friends who always had a Chinese delivery on Christmas, it was their tradition. All thats needed is a hot meal. She's a chance honestly that yin. Probably her and family and friends it's all for cheeky mare!
I have a sibling that reheats a KFC for Christmas Day 😂. Oh she definitely dips into it all, she got caught with clothes that were donated once. She can't stop dipping into her own wains presents eating or using something every night 😂

• Haha
I have a sibling that reheats a KFC for Christmas Day 😂. Oh she definitely dips into it all, she got caught with clothes that were donated once. She can't stop dipping into her own wains presents eating or using something every night 😂
I'd never trust her even before everything I've heard. Just has a horrible energy round her. And all these wee arsewipes saying she's entitled to help herself to.stuff as she does so much 😂😂. Erm NO get a grip. It's for the less fortunate u arses.

I'd never trust her even before everything I've heard. Just has a horrible energy round her. And all these wee arsewipes saying she's entitled to help herself to.stuff as she does so much 😂😂. Erm NO get a grip. It's for the less fortunate u arses.
She's got family's coming up tonight she's she's cooked some pasta for them, she's got soup, hot chocolate & noodles for the wains. One of her wains saved someone from jumping off a bridge last night. It's a pure do gooder complex. Just have a day off man watched some Netflix

Reactions: 3
That Tracy foodbank, don't you have to have certificate food hygiene etc etc to be giving out food to strangers? And that pasta she's given out looks rotten does she not need to declare stuff for allergies etc

That angle is not flattering

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love No I Don’t Do Normal

she is hilarious, thinks about her content and takes the piss out herself when she makes a mistake .

comedy gold

That Tracy foodbank, don't you have to have certificate food hygiene etc etc to be giving out food to strangers? And that pasta she's given out looks rotten does she not need to declare stuff for allergies etc

That angle is not flattering
she actually makes makes my skin crawl 🤢🤢🤢

Urgh, some thing's changed in the algorithm on tiktok. Ive not seen Stephanie Burke or her pal, that idiot Brian on my fyp for MONTHS and they are both all over it today, blawing about going into 2022 unvaccinated 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.