Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be bizarre to walk to a dentist to float about and then flex some teeth from wish they wouldn't fit in her mouth anyways. It wouldn't be supported in the middle because she's one tooth 😂
Told you they were clip in teeth …as she’s back to her real bottom set .

Reactions: 2
Told you they were clip in teeth …as she’s back to her real bottom set .
Ah well she literally done a full live outside the dentist, walking in, hours later leaving feeling a bit yucky from having work done & told everyone they were implants. I just think extreme just to be clips ins. Weird thing to lie about. But cool you were right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tracey Short should be closed down she has bags of food with defrosted frozen food in them just lying on the Manky caravan floor and some on the grass ..someone could end up really I’ll eating that food …so so dangerous 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Tracey Short should be closed down she has bags of food with defrosted frozen food in them just lying on the Manky caravan floor and some on the grass ..someone could end up really I’ll eating that food …so so dangerous 😡😡😡
It's bleeping rank isn't it. She's giving them nothing but food poisoning 🤢 I commented from my own account asking where she's storing the fridge and freezer food because the caravan wasnt suitable and she never accepted the comment or replied.

Reactions: 1
It's bleeping rank isn't it. She's giving them nothing but food poisoning 🤢 I commented from my own account asking where she's storing the fridge and freezer food because the caravan wasnt suitable and she never accepted the comment or replied.
I know these people sending her money and dropping off gift are doing it out the goodness of there heart but they really need to realise she’s a scammer and a liability…donate to the food bank instead of another charitable cause ..she’s rank 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
What's Tracy spouting about getting IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) traced? Is she mad 😂😂😂 Aye police are gonna trace someone saying something that she doesn't like on TikTik These creators that think everyone's daft. She's not the 1st to use that line. Rangers maw spouted it constant nothing ever came of it. Cherine spouted it til police told her othwrwise. Police are gonna forget all the murders and housebreaking so they can trace someone who's upset manky Tracy's foodbank with a comment. Wtf r these people deluded

Anyone see alannas live tonight. That wee arse skelping weans who was dueling her. Sounded young kids. Hope karma catches him, or a big bleeping man slaps him good-looking wee bullying prick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy's no well man! I commented from my own personal account and she wouldn't accept the comment. Just wanna know why she's dishing out food poisoning for Christmas.

Iv just saw her video wtf is she talking about saying someone who's dealing with her SA case is gonna help her find the trolls? Iv never saw her or anyone mention SA so how's that relevant to being a smelly scamming bastard?

Last edited:
Not jon again? Cherine went for him hard. I'm telling you this stacey needs charges brought
Yeah he's went to the police. He asked her to leave him alone because he hasn't done anything wrong he's just Paul's friend. Sent her a letter like from a lawyer? A cease-and-desist I think? And she put his address on tiktok

I really hope.she faces charges she gets away with too much lately.
Same it's actually really scary. I saw Rosie bush warn people last week not to say anything about her to get involved because she is attacking so many people. Apparently just just Paul and his lgbtq+ friends she's harassing?

She's a vile piece of tit and no wonder big jinty won't let her near thr child she abandoned. If there's any luck jinty should take the other child too. She ain't fit to be any sort of mother. She's a bleeping riot! #justice for big jinty 😂😂😂

Same it's actually really scary. I saw Rosie bush warn people last week not to say anything about her to get involved because she is attacking so many people. Apparently just just Paul and his lgbtq+ friends she's harassing?
She's a transphobe and probably now classed as a homophobe.

She's a vile piece of tit and no wonder big jinty won't let her near thr child she abandoned. If there's any luck jinty should take the other child too. She ain't fit to be any sort of mother. She's a bleeping riot! #justice for big jinty 😂😂😂

She's a transphobe and probably now classed as a homophobe.
How many kids does she have because I saw her posting with a wee boy?

Iv just watched her video and John didn't just ask her to leave him alone he sent about 4 paragraphs 😅😅

Attachments

She has an older son a teenager who she said her mother stole from her. And Jack the wee one. Who she home schools by walking him around Glasgow Town most days. Inviting strangers to come meet them for a coffee. People who knew her tho from Falkirk I think she's from stated she abandoned the oldest boy and jinty stopped him from going into care. Now she wants to play mum with him.

She took that wee boy to Spain then begged for money to feed him while there.

Ah right, I saw the videos where she's posted jons info though reported both.
Yeah me too. I also emailed the legal dept at tiktok too with screenshots as quite frankly its dangerous. And just not on from a CEO who lives in high rise flats in gorbals 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen that Dundee Mama? Says she’s got clean off heroin and then meth, which don’t get me wrong that’s great but she’s always out drinking with people who look much younger than her, and posting about taking coke etc. rough as a badgers arse

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.