Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love the property boss but just seen a tiktok he's been caught cheating on his wife with a lassie from tiktok. 27 year married too disgusting way to behave

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to love the property boss but just seen a tiktok he's been caught cheating on his wife with a lassie from tiktok. 27 year married too disgusting way to behave
I seen that too. I really liked him aswell but he’s lower than low and as for the mad bint who cheated with him, she’s as low as him. She knew what she was doing going on that live while he was in bed beside her

Reactions: 6
I seen that too. I really liked him aswell but he’s lower than low and as for the mad bint who cheated with him, she’s as low as him. She knew what she was doing going on that live while he was in bed beside her
Right slap in face for his wife. His wife is a million % better looking and better person. I hate cheats n the women who do it knowingly wanting the man.

Reactions: 4
Right slap in face for his wife. His wife is a million % better looking and better person. I hate cheats n the women who do it knowingly wanting the man.
Yeah, not a nice thing to happen to anyone but the fact it’s on a very public platform is 💯 worse. I hope his wife gets shot of him because I doubt very much this is his first rodeo if he’s did this so publicly.

Oh i gave up following him a wee while ago, his “tiktok, social media” was annoying me. I am not even surprised he has been caught cheating with the amount of women throwing themselves at him on TT 🙄

Oh i gave up following him a wee while ago, his “tiktok, social media” was annoying me. I am not even surprised he has been caught cheating with the amount of women throwing themselves at him on TT 🙄
It's the blatant comments then being filmed in her bed that just shows how little regard he has for his wife. She's probably stood by him the whole marriage and to be honest I hope she takes him to cleaners. I don't know if this is his 1st but I wonder will he be grovelling behind closed doors or stay with whatever her name is. 5 kids is a lot to take on I'm not sure he has any? ( that he knows of) 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
28 yrs him and his wife have been together, apparently? Well i doubt a guy who does this sort of crap just decides to do it one day 20 yrs in; he's probably been at it the last 30 yrs. Dirty bastard.

Reactions: 8
It's the blatant comments then being filmed in her bed that just shows how little regard he has for his wife. She's probably stood by him the whole marriage and to be honest I hope she takes him to cleaners. I don't know if this is his 1st but I wonder will he be grovelling behind closed doors or stay with whatever her name is. 5 kids is a lot to take on I'm not sure he has any? ( that he knows of) 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
I don’t think they have kids. Can remember him saying that right at the start before his account blew up.

Doubt its been his first time cheating. Especially since he hasn’t cared about being on her live in her bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ 27 yrs he has been with his wife, what a fud of a “man”.

Reactions: 2
28 yrs him and his wife have been together, apparently? Well i doubt a guy who does this sort of crap just decides to do it one day 20 yrs in; he's probably been at it the last 30 yrs. Dirty bastard.
I hope she has strength to walk away. Find someone who loves her ❤

Reactions: 2
Someone wrote on that Diannes latest post “its all over this that you were with a married man 😡

She has deleted the comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope the video of the pair of rats is shared all over the place & out them both of them!

Reactions: 1
Someone wrote on that Diannes latest post “its all over this that you were with a married man 😡

She has deleted the comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope the video of the pair of rats is shared all over the place & out them both of them!
He's deleting comments also. He's been denying it so if he wanted to be with the skank surely now is time to admit and leave. Usually these men don't want to leave the wife just want something on side. Loves himself too much

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He's deleting comments also. He's been denying it so if he wanted to be with the skank surely now is time to admit and leave. Usually these men don't want to leave the wife just want something on side. Loves himself too much
He has been caught red handed 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do you spin being in another lassies bed on a live 🤣 what a roaster he is!

He’s replying to comments about cheating things like “ok no hassle.”

seriously if that’s how he’s acting doesn’t show much respect for his wife.

Reactions: 5
To be so blatant about it. If my man was commenting like that to a woman he would be pushed head first oot a fkn window then his bags tossed out after him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.