Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of the day yes the lassie is in the wrong but he is the one that married he is the one that's cheated. Aye I'd prob want to kill the lassie too but my first task would be to pack him bags throw him out and I'd prob throw a few punches aswell tbh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
anyone know if this is true?
I actually came across the original vid on my FYP last night and spoke to the girl who posted it in her comments. I asked her what exactly had Jess supposedly done and what these papers said. Idk how graphic I can be on Tattle, but she replied saying

*Trigger warning**Sexual Assault*
that allegedly Jess had sexually assaulted a toddler girl (with fingers and a spoon). When confronted about it in jail, Jess apparently said she was told to do this by a health visitor to help the child's constipation???

Honestly, no idea how true it is. Surely there would be something in the papers? And it would've come out before now? Jess has been plastered over TT for years at this point so why wouldn't someone have said before?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Rosie Bush and Blake (Scottish Guard) on live last night?

I feel so sorry for Susie Shields, hopefully it’s a small consolation to her seeing the abuse and slagging he will get on social media.

27 years though, heartbreaking ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually came across the original vid on my FYP last night and spoke to the girl who posted it in her comments. I asked her what exactly had Jess supposedly done and what these papers said. Idk how graphic I can be on Tattle, but she replied saying

that allegedly Jess had sexually assaulted a toddler girl (with fingers and a spoon). When confronted about it in jail, Jess apparently said she was told to do this by a health visitor to help the child's constipation???

Honestly, no idea how true it is. Surely there would be something in the papers? And it would've come out before now? Jess has been plastered over TT for years at this point so why wouldn't someone have said before?
Exactly what I'm thinking it would have been on tt long b4 now so as much as I don't like jess rennie I'm not gona tar someone with the beast brush until I have more evidence. I have seen what lies can do to someone which has opened my eyes to not take everything at face value until clear proof Is shown.

I feel so sorry for Susie Shields, hopefully it’s a small consolation to her seeing the abuse and slagging he will get on social media.

From what I've seen on the comments property boss has met the lassies weans and their relationship wasn't so secret in Dec. Just from what I got from their comments to each other. So defo a lot more going on that we don't know. I think hes left the wife for this lassie and she's just found out who it is

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I'm thinking it would have been on tt long b4 now so as much as I don't like jess rennie I'm not gona tar someone with the beast brush until I have more evidence. I have seen what lies can do to someone which has opened my eyes to not take everything at face value until clear proof Is shown.

From what I've seen on the comments property boss has met the lassies weans and their relationship wasn't so secret in Dec. Just from what I got from their comments to each other. So defo a lot more going on that we don't know. I think hes left the wife for this lassie and she's just found out who it is
Ah definitely more to it then!

Ah definitely more to it then!
I think so luv but what do I know lol I was just going from their comments to each other. Feel terrible for the wife Tho 27 yrs she's been with him. Got a feeling this ain't his first rodeo tho xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think so luv but what do I know lol I was just going from their comments to each other. Feel terrible for the wife Tho 27 yrs she's been with him. Got a feeling this ain't his first rodeo tho xx
I see what you mean about comments etc, my King my Queen etc on Xmas Day. Maybe he left her and the wife is trying to make out he cheated etc, who knows, but feel for anyone having to start over after 27/28 years.

I could never be ‘famous’, could not take the brutal comments! 😂

Same
I see what you mean about comments etc, my King my Queen etc on Xmas Day. Maybe he left her and the wife is trying to make out he cheated etc, who knows, but feel for anyone having to start over after 27/28 years.

I could never be ‘famous’, could not take the brutal comments! 😂
Same fk having everyone commenting on yer life.🤣 yeah their comments to each other seems like they have defo met up etc ithink he's left the wife and she's just found out why. These things don't last long he will soon see the grass isn't greener

Property Boss makes my skin crawl he’s constantly flirting and walks about like he’s billy big balls ..he’s been cheating on his wife for years he’s a creep 😡

Reactions: 6

I’m sure that has been mentioned before, she tried passing the blame saying her daughters grandmother told her to do it 🤮

No, what happened on the live?

So Diane before named herself ‘his wee wumin Diane’ she was infatuated with another guy William. She has serious health problems, and from what I’ve seen goes back months with the property boss. I don’t think his wife is on tik tok tbh she’s never been on social media so I think the soozy page is fake but it’s genuinely been a long time they been married and he’s flung it to duck for a nut job

I only saw a wee bit, they were burling, Rosie was being so creepy and pervy - gave me the boak!
I have went right off Rosie. I notice her & Jamie James arent friendly now, wonder what happened there 🤔

Reactions: 4
So Diane before named herself ‘his wee wumin Diane’ she was infatuated with another guy William. She has serious health problems, and from what I’ve seen goes back months with the property boss. I don’t think his wife is on tik tok tbh she’s never been on social media so I think the soozy page is fake but it’s genuinely been a long time they been married and he’s flung it to duck for a nut job
He commented on his own post telling someone that it was his wife that told someone to share the TikTok of him in diannes, turns out the person who shared it is his wife’s niece. If you go on the post of his about the Teddy giveaway and read through the comments it kind of sounds like they had maybe already split and he’s been with dianne since December or before and he’s apparently met her kids too.

He commented on his own post telling someone that it was his wife that told someone to share the TikTok of him in diannes, turns out the person who shared it is his wife’s niece. If you go on the post of his about the Teddy giveaway and read through the comments it kind of sounds like they had maybe already split and he’s been with dianne since December or before and he’s apparently met her kids too.
I saw him comment on one of her videos from mid December saying “mines” so could be true but then he was still wearing his wedding ring in videos after this so who knows what the truth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s turned his comments off & posted a video saying it’s nobodies bleeping business and everyone’s to go duck themselves & do one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I cannot find anything under any of her names unless she has a real different name.

He’s turned his comments off & posted a video saying it’s nobodies bleeping business and everyone’s to go duck themselves & do one 😂😂
I seen someone say it was an open relationship with him and his wife. Yeah open for him probably. Not seeing this as his 1st fling. Also someone commented his wife was in a coma not long ago. And if that's so then shame on him!

Reactions: 4
Brilliant 😂 true colours well & truly showing now 😏

“You can all go duck yourselves”
In one breath then the next breath “still bleeping love ye though” 🤣🤣 what a riddy he is! Hope its worth it, pumping a woman thats a bag of bones & the same colour as him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.