Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most definitely. She's making up accounts and commenting on her posts with them making it look like someone is backing her up 😂😂😂 fuckung loonball honestly. Shouting about an OF he has. Well that many ladies love him she may just have bumped up his subscribers 😂😂😂(if it's true) nowt wrong in it
Haud the bus.... Heidthebaw has an OF 👀👀????

Lassie is mental, I blocked her cos the mad zooming in and out on her eye and 'hhmmm', lip smacking shite she does constantly honestly gives me the fear. She is creepy as duck 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Rosie bush has threatened to punch stayaces head in. And Stacey is saying that's attempted murder because she knows she's had brain surgery 😭
Ahhhh Rosie jumping all over drama that has hee haw to do with her as usual 🙄

• Heart
Does Jess Rennie or “eve jones” have a page on here? I come across her on live all the time. I know she’s had addiction issues in the past but she seems quite vulnerable and like most tiktok super beggars the “mods” etc encouraging her are just as bad. It’s people like that who need to be off SM for their own good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does Jess Rennie or “eve jones” have a page on here? I come across her on live all the time. I know she’s had addiction issues in the past but she seems quite vulnerable and like most tiktok super beggars the “mods” etc encouraging her are just as bad. It’s people like that who need to be off SM for their own good.
As much as I cannot stand her screeching I tend to agree. But she does do nasty things behind the scenes. Which brings more drama. It's her kids i feel so sorry for

Reactions: 5
I can't see what good it would do having a thread about Jessie would be. Iv saw her slot of the year and this is the worst Iv ever saw her. She's drew Ouija boards on her walls etc. It's quite traumatic to watch.

Love
Heidthebaw and johnmitchell-he’s good at the gossip he was hilarious with “box braid Brenda” aka cherine. Hope he’s on here he’s awesome 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can't see what good it would do having a thread about Jessie would be. Iv saw her slot of the year and this is the worst Iv ever saw her. She's drew Ouija boards on her walls etc. It's quite traumatic to watch.
Yeh I was questioning as I hoped there wouldn’t be a thread on her! There’s supporting someone in getting help but her page is split between folk taking the piss or people egging her on.

As much as I cannot stand her screeching I tend to agree. But she does do nasty things behind the scenes. Which brings more drama. It's her kids i feel so sorry for
definitely. I’m glad she’s clean now though although I find it really unsettling that folk spur her on during her lives when she’s drinking alcohol in the mornings. Glad to see there’s no threads of her on here

Reactions: 3
Yeah I know they are in prison.
She didn't have any teeth to clip clip on teeth onto. She had like one front tooth.
They are definitely clip in cos she didn’t have then that night on live but next day she had them , I think if you have side teeth they can clip on you can tell she’s trying to keep them in when she’s speaking …did you see the video of when she tit all over her the bath and floor ..the woman makes my skin crawl 🤮

• Sick
They are definitely clip in cos she didn’t have then that night on live but next day she had them , I think if you have side teeth they can clip on you can tell she’s trying to keep them in when she’s speaking …did you see the video of when she tit all over her the bath and floor ..the woman makes my skin crawl 🤮
She said they are implants. The ones that clip into bolts in your mouth. The first photo is clip in teeth. The second is implants. She couldn't possible have the first because they aren't teeth they are a tray of caps and she had no front teeth to cover. She went live arriving at the dentist and leaving.

Attachments

She said they are implants. The ones that clip into bolts in your mouth. The first photo is clip in teeth. The second is implants. She couldn't possible have the first because they aren't teeth they are a tray of caps and she had no front teeth to cover. She went live arriving at the dentist and leaving.
I’m sure your right but I’m not convinced ..I still think they are clip ins from wish ..it’s cost from £10k-£25k for full set …if she paid that she should ask for refund they are hideous

• Haha
I’m sure your right but I’m not convinced ..I still think they are clip ins from wish ..it’s cost from £10k-£25k for full set …if she paid that she should ask for refund they are hideous
Would be bizarre to walk to a dentist to float about and then flex some teeth from wish they wouldn't fit in her mouth anyways. It wouldn't be supported in the middle because she's one tooth 😂

Reactions: 1
Would be bizarre to walk to a dentist to float about and then flex some teeth from wish they wouldn't fit in her mouth anyways. It wouldn't be supported in the middle because she's one tooth 😂
I think that’s why shes struggling to speak cos she’s trying to hold them in …no one can convince me she paid over 10k for those monstrosities ..and she would 100% walk in and out that dentist she has no shame .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the thing is she seems to be the most vile to people that try and help her, which is a shame as she had settled down a lot until about a week ago it all kicked off again. I feel for her, she Is very vulnerable and easy to trick so all the ‘trolls’ manage to work Into her head and turn her against people who care so they can watch her crumble again. Very sad.

Reactions: 2
Wha
What 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.