Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh did she? I will go check it out.

I was really worried about the dog after I heard Rosie sayin it had been shut in a cage whilst Blake was in Liverpool. 😭
I wouldn't believe a thing out that mank Rosies gob, if she told me the sky was blue I'd still check it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Square burgers letting herself down here, agreeing with everything MWI Bush is saying, like she can do no wrong. Disappointed, especially from someone that grew up with parents with addiction. She’s went down in my estimation. How can she justify The Bush’ behaviour? How can anyone now?
She’s been through a lot that lassie but I think the same. She needs a good pal to tell her because RB is in her ear

Reactions: 4
I'm chuffed to see scottish tiktok is back. I've been pissing myself reading through all the comments on the thread so far 😁

Reactions: 9
All, if you want this thread to remain open only talk about accounts with 10k+ followers that use social media to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohhh we're back! Just found this thread, looks like everyone's behaving so far 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
katelyngrimesx - her video about bush 😂

Remember when bush was loving the last thread when we all licked her arse now look times change doll and you ain’t stopped being a manky cow 🐮

• Haha
Och man...see the way she rolls her tongue and smacks her lips while giving the camera the glad eye....its giving me the bleeping dry boak. She's as sexy as that dry rats arse of extensions plonked on the tap o her head.

• Haha
More drama then overnight! It's concerning Rosie thinks it's all these other folk who are the problem! You're the problem hen!!

She looks absolutely bogin you can get all the extensions, nails and botox in the world but she's rotten to the core in my opinion and it shows on the outside no matter what she does to herself!

More drama then overnight! It's concerning Rosie thinks it's all these other folk who are the problem! You're the problem hen!!

She looks absolutely bogin you can get all the extensions, nails and botox in the world but she's rotten to the core in my opinion and it shows on the outside no matter what she does to herself!
What was the drama overnight I was in bed early and only just catching up on here xx

Reactions: 4
What was the drama overnight I was in bed early and only just catching up on here xx
That Chloe Scott - who Rosie was pals with, well her pal done a video, I think it's been taken down now I've not seen it but Rosie has done a video with the comments from the video on a green screen. Basically Chloe's pal is saying Chloe was black out drunk and Rosie took advantage of her. Big accusations to make 😳 It's just never ending with the Bush!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That Chloe Scott - who Rosie was pals with, well her pal done a video, I think it's been taken down now I've not seen it but Rosie has done a video with the comments from the video on a green screen. Basically Chloe's pal is saying Chloe was black out drunk and Rosie took advantage of her. Big accusations to make 😳 It's just never ending with the Bush!!
No the first time she has been accused it but tbh shouldn’t be saying these things without actual proof 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So has Rosie fallen out with Blake already?
Yeah she was going on about it during Mondays drunken riot show. Accused the lassie of leaving her dog in a cage all weekend while she went to Liverpool so she had to make a video to prove she didn’t. All very juvenile stuff.

Reactions: 2
The only comments on the video was what rosie posted.

My pal sent me it over so I think it’s worked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No the first time she has been accused it but tbh shouldn’t be saying these things without actual proof 🤦🏻‍♀️
The way Rosie was talking about them sleeping together was just disgusting and degrading there was no need for it. Reminded me of a teenage boy going on about it to all his pals at school, made herself look a right tit

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The way Rosie was talking about them sleeping together was just disgusting and degrading there was no need for it. Reminded me of a teenage boy going on about it to all his pals at school, made herself look a right tit
Thats rosie at her best. She will never change.

Reactions: 6
Thats rosie at her best. She will never change.
It’s disgusting I was honestly horrified listening to it, all her minions laughing as well she needs brought down a peg or two. Hopefully with her hanging about the gay pubs/clubs she will get cheeky with the wrong person and get a sore face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.