Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like SquareBurgers, Stephanie Wightman and noidontdonormal she's absolutely hilarious. Can't stand all of them that we discuss on this thread. Although I feel for Blake she seems very vulnerable but I think she over shares too much to strangers.
Did you see the vid noidontdonormal did the other day about that terrible photo of her weans? She was absolutely corpsed laughing at it, couldnae speak 🤣😂 So infectious, the tears were blinding me, laughing along with her. My husband was like wtf are u laughing at?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you see the vid noidontdonormal did the other day about that terrible photo of her weans? She was absolutely corpsed laughing at it, couldnae speak 🤣😂 So infectious, the tears were blinding me, laughing along with her. My husband was like wtf are u laughing at?? 🤣🤣
Yeah she's brilliant I see her about the time sometimes and she's always dressed to the nines, im like goan yerself lass.......Then next village along you've got Heather in skips talking about popping and banging at boy racer meets dressed like a chav total opposites.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kimbo is brilliant. I belly laugh anytime i see a video of hers pop up 😂 also agree that i am not a lover of the person she shares the flat with, went off him a long time ago.

Also love JamieJames, Graemefs & Kurt.

And probably dislike the majority of the “big” Scottish tiktokkers 🤣

Reactions: 5
Who we expecting in rosies money making live on Friday whiles she raises money for Blair's bottom surgery 😂

Anyone saw Amanda Britt and Caravan Tracy arguing? Tracy keeps calling her a wee lassie when Amanda's about 35. Sick of people making her seem like a wain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whos your favourite Scottish tiktokers? And least and why ( preparing for the bush hate but im here for it 👀😂)
I don't mind dugheed, I can't think who else I like. Hmm I can't stand Bush and one that I can't bare to even look at is Julez fartbox she makes me feel sick, lowest of the low.

Reactions: 3
Who we expecting in rosies money making live on Friday whiles she raises money for Blair's bottom surgery 😂

Anyone saw Amanda Britt and Caravan Tracy arguing? Tracy keeps calling her a wee lassie when Amanda's about 35. Sick of people making her seem like a wain.
Is she doing this from the private one 🤣 another private account that will be public because she won’t get the attention she craves. The lassie is an absolute muppet.

I mind Tracy saying a wee while ago that Amanda Britt was trolling her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is she doing this from the private one 🤣 another private account that will be public because she won’t get the attention she craves. The lassie is an absolute muppet.

I mind Tracy saying a wee while ago that Amanda Britt was trolling her 🤦🏻‍♀️
No idea it was planned before she made a private account, aye it was a fake account of Amanda I think. Amanda takes it too far everytime though. I'm surprised she's not been severally battered. Did anyone catch her live begging for food earlier? Shame she's been a knob to Tracey she could have got a bag of salmonella.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lewis Wilson’s my fav. He’s hilarious. I love Blake (Scottish guard) Jenn (dreamboats and petticoats) and blair.

Dug heeds funny but sometimes the contents a bit drawn out.

Canny stand that Alex (lexaloco) sugar daddy one or kurtious 🤦‍♀️ Scottishjulez is the ultimate cringe. Canny go her.

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand kurtious. He’s like a tourist saying everything about Scotland is interesting and keeps trying foods phrases etc

Reactions: 8
No idea it was planned before she made a private account, aye it was a fake account of Amanda I think. Amanda takes it too far everytime though. I'm surprised she's not been severally battered. Did anyone catch her live begging for food earlier? Shame she's been a knob to Tracey she could have got a bag of salmonella.
Amanda was live begging for food?

Reactions: 2
Amanda was live begging for food?
Aye a few weeks ago it was an Amazon wish list she needed bedding etc folk bought her it, last week she was asking if anyone was near McDonald's to buy her a coke, the day she was saying she's not got a lot of food in the house. The lassies got benefits coming out her arse she doesn't need anyone buying her stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aye a few weeks ago it was an Amazon wish list she needed bedding etc folk bought her it, last week she was asking if anyone was near McDonald's to buy her a coke, the day she was saying she's not got a lot of food in the house. The lassies got benefits coming out her arse she doesn't need anyone buying her stuff
She is a chancer

She is a chancer
Isn't she I remember during the pandemic she was getting food bank parcels and I think a couple of things were out of date so she binned them but she was binning the stuff she didn't like.

Nah i fail to see what’s funny about Dugheed. If it was anyone else she would be getting slated. She doesn’t look after the hair extensions either, mutton dressed as lamb, cutting about Benidorm like a teenager.
Oh I’ve got a date, he’s so handsome, tattoos, muscles. Aye we get it dugheed, your off to get pumped and dumped again. She’s obviously been in unhappy relationships the past 25 years of her life, but reaches the grand old age of 50 to suddenly realise her self worth and start preaching to people? Bore off and get a proper job. And brush yer fake hair.

Lewis Wilson’s my fav. He’s hilarious. I love Blake (Scottish guard) Jenn (dreamboats and petticoats) and blair.

Dug heeds funny but sometimes the contents a bit drawn out.

Canny stand that Alex (lexaloco) sugar daddy one or kurtious 🤦‍♀️ Scottishjulez is the ultimate cringe. Canny go her.
Love Lewis Wilson. Those videos of him hungover on the bus down at the caravan park are hilarious!! He can be pure filth though 🤣🤣 the boy has some moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lewis is actually like that in real life I ended up at a house party with him a few years ago! Absolute star of the show and a proper nice guy!

• Heart
Bush arguing with her 19 year old neighbour on live whilst waiting on her daughter coming home. Now offering people 500 quid to come and batter the lassie.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.