Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her hair is still an unwashed riot 🤢 all that money for extensions & not even bothering to look after them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone come across just_jenn1609? 4ndyboy called her out as being one of his trolls.
I thought you were talking about the lassie Jen that’s the cabin crew. I actually really like her and her wee videos. Was shocked there hntkl
I checked 🤣

I see her hair is still an unwashed riot 🤢 all that money for extensions & not even bothering to look after them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hope they Terri tells her to bolt. That was another attention seeking drama anyway.

Reactions: 6
Probably blocking people with no content, thats usually what happens when these muppets get paranoid
Weird ive never been blocked before always lurked she must be paranoid now with all the muff diving stories from last night x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought you were talking about the lassie Jen that’s the cabin crew. I actually really like her and her wee videos. Was shocked there hntkl
I checked 🤣

I hope they Terri tells her to bolt. That was another attention seeking drama anyway.
I'd imagine Terry is booked solid now. Didn't she fit her in after all the pleas and tears

Weird ive never been blocked before always lurked she must be paranoid now with all the muff diving stories from last night x
It will be because she is getting slated on here as well unlike last time when everyone was crawling up her backside 😏

I checked 🤣

I am surprised at Terry taking her on

It will be because she is getting slated on here as well unlike last time when everyone was crawling up her backside 😏
Probably! I used to like her but ive went off her alot the past few months shes just turned vile

I'd imagine Terry is booked solid now. Didn't she fit her in after all the pleas and tears

Id be offended if i was Terry taking all that time to do rosies extensions and her no even taking care of them, they look like rats tails today!

Did Rosie pay for them? they are usually quite expensive, I work full time and probably couldnt afford them!

Reactions: 9

I am surprised at Terry taking her on
I think she was backed into a corner and if she flat refused I'm sure her business may have taken a hit. All her followers leaving bad reviews etc. And im sure Terri would've been slated from 1 end if Tiktok to the other

Making another private account so people can’t record her 😂 she lasts about a week then makes it public because she isn’t getting the attention she wants 😆 always the same after she makes a total show of herself on a live!

Probably! I used to like her but ive went off her alot the past few months shes just turned vile

Id be offended if i was Terry taking all that time to do rosies extensions and her no even taking care of them, they look like rats tails today!

Did Rosie pay for them? they are usually quite expensive, I work full time and probably couldnt afford them!
Someone said on here jon mitchell gave her money towards them, don’t know how true that is or even why the hell he would do that 😂

Making another private account so people can’t record her 😂 she lasts about a week then makes it public because she isn’t getting the attention she wants 😆 always the same after she makes a total show of herself on a live!

Someone said on here jon mitchell gave her money towards them, don’t know how true that is or even why the hell he would do that 😂
I seen that its Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ apparently.
Apparently her pals gonna go through it to see whos genuine and whos no

• Haha
Reactions: 5
think that’s dreamboatsandpetticoats. She’s cute “hi friends”

I checked 🤣

Why can the bush no do it herself 😂
Just yet again, poor me, woe me, she will be telling the current pal of the week she is suicidal again. Not that she ever was. You don’t get released the next morning to your two additional support needs children if you are but hey let’s just skip past the facts and all tell Rosie she is amazing, beautiful and most of all a great mum.

• Haha
Just yet again, poor me, woe me, she will be telling the current pal of the week she is suicidal again. Not that she ever was. You don’t get released the next morning to your two additional support needs children if you are but hey let’s just skip past the facts and all tell Rosie she is amazing, beautiful and most of all a great mum.
I was watching her live earlier and she honestly thinks she is amazing. The way she talks to people acting all snide is just disgusting, I don’t know why anyone takes an interest Shes as cheeky as coops

Reactions: 8
I can't stand her, she is attention seeking twit. The stefntonic account blocked me and I don't even know why (I have never interacted in any way with them, so unless they could hear me shouting duck OFF at my phone every time she screeched onto my fyp, I'm at a loss as to what I did 😂) but she still appears occasionally from that other page she's got where she dances about with the heavier lassie who is a MUCH better dancer than her 😂😂
She really boils my piss ..they are both a couple of alkies , I’m sure I heard shes been with a few of his pals and used to be heavier and when she lost weight she turned into a Trollope with her tits hangout in buchanan galleries ..there daughter is just as bad ,feel bad for there wee boy ..have these two stotters as parents .

Reactions: 10
I was watching her live earlier and she honestly thinks she is amazing. The way she talks to people acting all snide is just disgusting, I don’t know why anyone takes an interest Shes as cheeky as coops
Hahah coops, I’m in disbelief when that boys on a live. Slebbering everywhere, taking drugs, absolute slating folk. He got punched on Sunday night, came on live with a burst lip. About time he was brought down a peg or two.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.