Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting I was honestly horrified listening to it, all her minions laughing as well she needs brought down a peg or two. Hopefully with her hanging about the gay pubs/clubs she will get cheeky with the wrong person and get a sore face.
I have said it a few times before, but she forgets Tylor is at high school where people his age will see all this & potentially make him a target to be bullied. Which is such a shame because u can tell he is such a lovely boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting I was honestly horrified listening to it, all her minions laughing as well she needs brought down a peg or two. Hopefully with her hanging about the gay pubs/clubs she will get cheeky with the wrong person and get a sore face.
It's only a matter of time.
People like Rosie are bullies and chancers until they mess with the wrong person 🙂 but then her little sooky sues will feel sorry for her and bulk up her confidence again by blaming everyone else and telling her how amazing she is 🤪 so then she will soon be back to big bully Bush!

Reactions: 12
It's only a matter of time.
People like Rosie are bullies and chancers until they mess with the wrong person 🙂 but then her little sooky sues will feel sorry for her and bulk up her confidence again by blaming everyone else and telling her how amazing she is 🤪 so then she will soon be back to big bully Bush!
I have no idea why anyone wants to suck up her backside, its weird. If u really wanted to be a pal to her, then you tell her some home truths, not validate her manic behaviour constantly.

Reactions: 11
The only comments on the video was what rosie posted.

My pal sent me it over so I think it’s worked 😂
Send stuff to her door? Sounds intimidating…not! What will it be, a kebab, a taxi…a gift wrapped jobby? These clowns amuse and concern me in equal measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres big Burke advertising lip fillers 👄 alright for her not working getting freebies or heavily discounted 😏 see the hair has been done again as well. Might just give up my job & become a full time TT bam 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whos your favourite Scottish tiktokers? And least and why ( preparing for the bush hate but im here for it 👀😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whos your favourite Scottish tiktokers? And least and why ( preparing for the bush hate but im here for it 👀😂)
Favourites
Square Burgers - funny and good mum
Kimbo - hilarious
WeePrimm/Stacey - genuine and stay away from trouble
Graemefs- sweet genuine guy
Blair - on fence with now used to love but opinion is changing.

Hate
Rosie - obvious reasons woman is horrible
Blanco - trouble maker
Avril - makes me cringe
Mark hamiltion - loves himself

I have missed out on a lot 🤦🏼‍♀️ so Rosie pumped chloé? Who was too pissed and was taken advantage of by Rosie? Blake left her dog in a cage all weekend for Liverpool? Mates I'm still trying to work out wtf happened with Rosie and sarahlouise 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol BTW I love this thread!
Stefntonic do my tits right in, she's something else and think she is something special.
Stephanie Burke absolutely fries my brain, she got botox but still looks like a crinkled chip 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know Brian personally, he's alright tbh, bit neddy, he was done with drink driving couple of years ago & got a driving ban, he just got his licence back 🤫😂 skye a don't know her at all but her voice goes right through me lol.
Leave dugheed alone she's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I love Kimbo, she just has a laugh no drama she can laugh at herself and pull up bullies in a nice enough way that doesn't cause a riot. I also like clean with kayleigh, I dont think shes too popular here though but I like how she shows you her house in a mess as well as when it's tidy! I dont know much about her as a person though but her videos are easy enough to watch for a quick 10 minute escape from life lol plus I've got some quite good tips from her as well.
I hate Rosie for all the above reasons, she should be permanently banned she just spreads drama and encourages bullying. I also don't really like kurtosis I think it is, I used to like him but then I started to think he's tried too hard and has forgotten his roots on tiktok a bit.

Reactions: 6
Theres big Burke advertising lip fillers 👄 alright for her not working getting freebies or heavily discounted 😏 see the hair has been done again as well. Might just give up my job & become a full time TT bam 😬
Why would you want that as an advert for your business?? The last I saw, her lip fillers didn't make her look any better, you can't polish a turd and all that.
I don't know what her girlfriend sees in her. She sits at home all day while Kirsty works to keep her in botox and lip fillers, she looks like Shrek's older sister and she shouts and screams at that poor wee dug, thinking she's hilarious. No wonder the wee thing seems so aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you want that as an advert for your business?? The last I saw, her lip fillers didn't make her look any better, you can't polish a turd and all that.
I don't know what her girlfriend sees in her. She sits at home all day while Kirsty works to keep her in botox and lip fillers, she looks like Shrek's older sister and she shouts and screams at that poor wee dug, thinking she's hilarious. No wonder the wee thing seems so aggressive.
People are also forgetting how vile she was when it was all kicking off with her & Rosie, she has a nasty streak to her. Can get as much lip fillers, botox etc as u like, doesn’t change who u r inside. Wonder if she has kirsty as legitimately staying there 😏 probably not & still claiming her benefits.

aye. She keeps forgetting she is commenting from a fake profile & dropping herself in it 🤣
she still replys like that from her "dianne fan page" having convos with herself. Says in new video comments. Pages arnt her she wants them to stop bit all follow each other she's not bright

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Favourites
Square Burgers - funny and good mum
Kimbo - hilarious
WeePrimm/Stacey - genuine and stay away from trouble
Graemefs- sweet genuine guy
Blair - on fence with now used to love but opinion is changing.

Hate
Rosie - obvious reasons woman is horrible
Blanco - trouble maker
Avril - makes me cringe
Mark hamiltion - loves himself
A absolutely love Kimbo! She is just a laugh and you can guarantee it’s always always light hearted stuff never any drama
Square burgers is amazing I love her personality and how she is with her kids. When she posted that video about her mum it broke my heart it’s good to know there’s people that feel the same way
I love Jamie James that boy just makes me die howling and heidthebaw
Hate wee primm tbh when she says “awrite troops” it goes through me
Don’t like Alana or Kyle they are always looking for trouble

Reactions: 7
I love Kimbo, she is genuinely funny. Not so fond of her flatmate though....
Squareburgers is ma fave.
Jamiejames is sound (feel like he's a close personal friend, I saw him in Aldi, don'tcha know 🤣😂) and my crush on heidthebaw gets worse every day 😍😂
I've swung from hating Rosie when I first joined TT, to loving her when she was in a good place, really made me laugh out loud at times, but this past few weeks she seems to be spiralling and I don't feel as though I can defend her anymore 😩

Kimbo is massively underrated, she is fantastic! She’s one of the few I wouldn’t mind see profiting from her content because she’s original and genuinely witty.
I cannae go the woman who reads out funny social media status’. Dunno why really as she’s pretty inoffensive compared to most, I just find her irritating.
I used to like SquareBurgers but after her night out with Rosie I went aff her. Again, I can’t explain why 🤷‍♀️
Thinking on the mod post about making sure we’re only discussing people with 10k plus followers who make money from their accounts, I’d say that’s the vast majority. They might not earn straight up cash through advertising, but they’re getting freebies from all directions (wax melts, botox and fillers). They rake it in from the MLM shite they shill, are inundated with TT gifts and paypal wish list purchases. People buy them drinks in Spoons ffs. There a fair few who would be in the creator fund if they didn’t keep getting banned.

I love Kimbo, she is genuinely funny. Not so fond of her flatmate though....
Squareburgers is ma fave.
Jamiejames is sound (feel like he's a close personal friend, I saw him in Aldi, don'tcha know 🤣😂) and my crush on heidthebaw gets worse every day 😍😂
I've swung from hating Rosie when I first joined TT, to loving her when she was in a good place, really made me laugh out loud at times, but this past few weeks she seems to be spiralling and I don't feel as though I can defend her anymore 😩
I’m the same RE Rosie. I’m no rabid fan (like the weirdo simping in the screenshot), but I can see the good in her at times and really defended her when that wee Kyle and Alanna targeted her. She’s her own worst enemy though.

6F8AF26B-483E-4C06-9661-0BBF021AD56F.jpeg

This is just really sad isn’t it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I like SquareBurgers, Stephanie Wightman and noidontdonormal she's absolutely hilarious. Can't stand all of them that we discuss on this thread. Although I feel for Blake she seems very vulnerable but I think she over shares too much to strangers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.