Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blair is making a right twit of himself on this live. His comebacks are embarrassing. Not funny at all. Being so vulgar, i am cringing for him. Somebody that knows him, please tell him to go home!! He doesn’t need to reach the lows of Bush!!
He is making a total arse of himself but I actually think he is decent and its rosie that is bringing him down she is a total embarrassment, where are her kids when she's out drinking all the time and full of gear she should be ashamed of herself, she's needs less people sucking up her arse and more people to tell get how it actually is!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear her there about the fag? Blair said I don’t have a lighter and she said the beauty of Katie’s is that it’s full of fags oh and lighters 🤦🏼‍♀️
I heard that she's a total hyprocrit she goes on about people being racist, homophobic,etc but no one will say a word to her cause they are just wanting to watch her tit show of a life, and the jokes she makes about abusing her kids that's not bleeping normal

Reactions: 6
I heard that she's a total hyprocrit she goes on about people being racist, homophobic,etc but no one will say a word to her cause they are just wanting to watch her tit show of a life, and the jokes she makes about abusing her kids that's not bleeping normal
she needs to sort her life out.

Reactions: 4
she needs to sort her life out.
She does and it's pure sad and I feel so bad for her wee boy who is old enough to see everything she is doing on social media, just think what people at school say to him?

Reactions: 5
I agree, she’s an intelligent, funny person and from what I’ve seen of her kids she has done a grand job thus far despite everything. T is a polite and witty wee guy, he generally seems secure in his relationship with her although much of the chaos sill seem ‘normal’ to him. I do feel she is her own worst enemy though and can spiral pretty quickly.

I still wouldn’t dismiss that possibility tbh, a skilled manipulator will gaslight someone to feck and lead them to believe they’re the problem.
I do like Tyler but it's mental how he's got an American accent and he's from clydebank so random lol is that a trait from having autism or something

I do like Tyler but it's mental how he's got an American accent and he's from clydebank so random lol is that a trait from having autism or something
Probably from watching American tv/Youtubers a lot of kids are like that these days

I think it is? I've got a son of a similar age and I think that's why it makes me feel so bad he's got such an unstable life people are in and our his life all the time, he seems like such a lovely wee boy

Autism can affect speech and language, the pitch and tone etc. My wee nephew is on the spectrum and spoke with an American accent for a long time when he was younger, but his favourite teaching assistant was American and he spent a lot of time with her so we figured it was a kind of mimicry. He was always on YouTube as well right enough.

Sometimes i sit and think what ever happened to that amanda britt.

Did anyone else think Zander calmed Rosie down a bit at times? Quite miss zander liked him stil watch his videos

Did anyone else think Zander calmed Rosie down a bit at times? Quite miss zander liked him stil watch his videos
I like Zander. Just another victim of Rosie’s. I’m interested to know how many TTs she’s been friends with and ended. I can think of Steph Burke, Avril, Zander, Primm, Stacey, Alanna … who else I feel like I am missing a biggy

I like Zander. Just another victim of Rosie’s. I’m interested to know how many TTs she’s been friends with and ended. I can think of Steph Burke, Avril, Zander, Primm, Stacey, Alanna … who else I feel like I am missing a biggy
Nuala, Sarah-Louise

Reactions: 2

She's still on Facebook being an attention seeker 😂

• Haha
big anj, demented maw (they are friends again mind u), libby nelson. There was a girl Laura from ireland as well. Kyle & his boyfriend tom as if we could forget that drama!

• Haha
big anj, demented maw (they are friends again mind u), libby nelson. There was a girl Laura from ireland as well. Kyle & his boyfriend tom as if we could forget that drama!
Aye mind she outed Demented Maw for ripping her gran off, now they are pals again, very strange

Reactions: 3

Amanda was on a Facebook live about 10 minutes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big Ang, and that wee group. Libby nelson?
Sarah Louise and Heather with the swinging jaw

• Haha
Chloe, Stewart. Blake. Not sure about Karrie.

Oh aye the spiking that was wild genuinely believe there is some truth to it although Kyle was a wrong yin there has been plenty of stories about her house

Chloe, Stewart. Blake. Not sure about Karrie.
Yeah where has her pal Stewart been? What’s the story there? Her and Karrie are friends which I find bizarre considering the things that have been said about her apparent bestie and sister

Reactions: 3
Would rather eat a Burke cheese cake and possibly a dog hair than eat anything Tracey Watson makes in her caravan 😂 Shes literally cooking up a new Covid variant in there
That Tracy actually gives me the boak, hearing her talk turns my stomach 🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.