Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's on another self destruction path. A real friend wouldn't go out drinking and sniffing with her. That's all I'm saying 🤷‍♀️

Wonder how long they will last in this next pub
Don't all the security from the pubs n clubs keep in contact warning each other of potential problems?

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's on another self destruction path. A real friend wouldn't go out drinking and sniffing with her. That's all I'm saying 🤷‍♀️

Don't all the security from the pubs n clubs keep in contact warning each other of potential problems?
It’s a restaurant they are in

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t think Katie’s wanted her in so she gave the perfect excuse by spewing

Other pubs will be warned but then it is a Monday in January so business is business

they do if they are all part of some scheme i am sure but the way business is the now they will give them a chance

Reactions: 2
they do if they are all part of some scheme i am sure but the way business is the now they will give them a chance
It's scary that this is the level some of these followers aspire to. Its not even 7 in evening and that's some state

It's scary that this is the level some of these followers aspire to. Its not even 7 in evening and that's some state
she is a car crash of a lassie

The language coming out her mouth is vulgar. And she has just sooked whatever she spilled off the table with a straw 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It honestly amazes me that RB is a mother. Surely to god people don’t believe that her sister takes them all the time?

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe a lady Jaqueline has arrived drive 25 miles to give them a lighter and money for a drink! They never asked for money she just wants to get them a drink, u ok hun? There’s no famous 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she said weans were in the car too but could of misheard

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It honestly amazes me that RB is a mother. Surely to god people don’t believe that her sister takes them all the time?
i don’t even think the lassie who takes them is her sister, she says her & the sister don’t get on because she is too much like their mum.

I can’t believe a lady Jaqueline has arrived drive 25 miles to give them a lighter and money for a drink! They never asked for money she just wants to get them a drink, u ok hun? There’s no famous 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she said weans were in the car too but could of misheard
i am baffled why someone would drive that distance to buy these roasters a drink. Weird!

Reactions: 7
So random driving to give her a lighter and get her a drink. So weird.

i don’t even think the lassie who takes them is her sister, she says her & the sister don’t get on because she is too much like their mum.

I’m sorry but that’s just mental. Who would take on 2 kids constantly that weren’t their own and going by Rosie’s account of the young girl she isn’t easy. Sister/Social Services same thing eh

i am baffled why someone would drive that distance to buy these roasters a drink. Weird!
Im sorry but that’s just mental. Who would take on 2 kids constantly that weren’t their own and going by Rosie’s account of the young girl she isn’t easy. Sister/Social Services same thing eh

Reactions: 2
i have always thought for a while now that zara isn’t in her care full time tbh.

Reactions: 7
i have always thought for a while now that zara isn’t in her care full time tbh.
She definitely isn’t. Word on the streets was she was forcibly removed out the house one afternoon but that could just be local gossip

• Sad
She definitely isn’t. Word on the streets was she was forcibly removed out the house one afternoon but that could just be local gossip
Wonder if there’s some truth to Zara hurting Tylor story then, maybe he told the school or something hard situation If true, he’s such a lovely polite boy Tylor

Reactions: 6
Blair is making a right twit of himself on this live. His comebacks are embarrassing. Not funny at all. Being so vulgar, i am cringing for him. Somebody that knows him, please tell him to go home!! He doesn’t need to reach the lows of Bush!!
In one of Rosie’s videos today he called someone an ‘incompetent bleep’ for judging Rosie for not spending time with her kids cos they were at school anyway. As an insult, it didnae make sense and has irrationally annoyed me 🤣😭

• Haha
Wonder if there’s some truth to Zara hurting Tylor story then, maybe he told the school or something hard situation If true, he’s such a lovely polite boy Tylor
I think for a child to be removed there has to be clear signs of neglect and not being funny all they would have to do is watch her lives over a weekend to find that out very easily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.