Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly cringing at they two in that pub so much thinking they are celebs and being horrible to people who are being nice, RB acting like the female Coops, opinion is changing on Blair

Reactions: 7
I’m honestly cringing at they two in that pub so much thinking they are celebs and being horrible to people who are being nice, RB acting like the female Coops, opinion is changing on Blair
He'll get tarred with the same brush as her.

Reactions: 5
i can’t get over the mentality of being out with your pal for the day & they have been on live constantly. Their company must be shite that they need an audience of hundreds of strangers 😏

He'll get tarred with the same brush as her.
it will all go pete tong as i said before.

Did anyone hear her there about the fag? Blair said I don’t have a lighter and she said the beauty of Katie’s is that it’s full of fags oh and lighters 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Telling Donna Stewart to come into the box so she can play with herself….mortified for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her there about the fag? Blair said I don’t have a lighter and she said the beauty of Katie’s is that it’s full of fags oh and lighters 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nice bit of homophobia, she thinks it’s ok because she hangs about with gay people but it’s not.

Reactions: 5
Nice bit of homophobia, she thinks it’s ok because she hangs about with gay people but it’s not.
wonder if her pals Heidthebaw & that daft Sammi would say anything about that 😏 they are very vocal when others do it 🙃

Naw!!!! She is being sick in the toilet on live 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Blair should look at this and be like RIOT - he will be getting tarred with the same brush

Get her to duck Blair

wonder if her pals Heidthebaw & that daft Sammi would say anything about that 😏 they are very vocal when others do it 🙃

Naw!!!! She is being sick in the toilet on live 🤮🤮🤮
Probably be by passed cos it's rosie. But if someone else made the comment all hell would break loose. 😔😔

Blair should look at this and be like RIOT - he will be getting tarred with the same brush

Get her to duck Blair
This has changed my view of him massively acting like a complete idiot, TT really goes to peoples heads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.