Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a video of her recently, in a fight in McDonalds that looked like a dance off๐Ÿคฃ
Aw naw haha dance off for a big mac ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What's the deal with that Charlie aswell her apparent best pal/ex or something gives me creepy vibes how he's an older man with a job etc and he's always around her because amanda acts like she's 16๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just something creepy about their whole relationship

Rosie going on about her wains on her live saying she had to do what she had to do putting Tyler before Zara or something ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
She's saying this happened 8 month ago, that Zara stabbed Tylor with a fork and he didn't want her in the house and told Rosie she needed to choose and Rosie never chooses him so she did. She went Zara to this sisters & took Tylor to a psychologist because he wanted to end his life. Says they've had to build the relationship up slowly because Tylor will need to learn to live with his sister.

What's the Blake situation all about? Rosie is saying she didn't know she was 21 when she was lying on top of her ๐Ÿ‘€

Shes blaming us for everything ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She has just had a mad rant about tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ her life is nothing to do with usโ€ฆwhen you post on social media PUBLICLY, then we can have our opinions on it Bush ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has just had a mad rant about tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ her life is nothing to do with usโ€ฆwhen you post on social media PUBLICLY, then we can have our opinions on it Bush ๐Ÿ˜Š
She's just mad the last tattle thread licked her hole

Reactions: 5
"If you see someone on tiktok who's a victim of everything does that not ring bells, if you need to villian everyone you've fell out with does it not say something"

That reminds me of her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
So Blake is nothing but trouble - says Rosie lol. And watch out for the victims in life - victims of abuse, domestic violence, just victims of anything ......... is she for real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she is so unaware of herself, maybe to do with her autism but still.

She is not happy ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
So Blake is nothing but trouble - says Rosie lol. And watch out for the victims in life - victims of abuse, domestic violence, just victims of anything ......... is she for real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she is so unaware of herself, maybe to do with her autism but still.

She is not happy ๐Ÿคฃ
and saying she didnโ€™t know Blakes age, its in her bio & always has been ๐Ÿคฅ

Reactions: 4
Right lads. Been away for months and have so much to catch up on. Just caught Rosie bush on live there. Thought she loved a bit of rattle life, slagging off old Cherine. Wanted invited to oor nights out. Anyway.. what the hells happening. Does rosie not have Zara full time? Whatโ€™s the hap hap wi Cherine? She still engaged? Is bush an actual lesbian now? So out of touch. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ someone gi me a run down!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She talks about us being on annon profiles on this & there is โ€œBenโ€ modding as usual. Claims she doesnt know who they are yet he posts about his opinions from an annon profile ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Whatโ€™s their usernames?
stewart_mcmonigal i think & mrs big muscles

Aw naw haha dance off for a big mac ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What's the deal with that Charlie aswell her apparent best pal/ex or something gives me creepy vibes how he's an older man with a job etc and he's always around her because amanda acts like she's 16๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just something creepy about their whole relationship

Rosie going on about her wains on her live saying she had to do what she had to do putting Tyler before Zara or something ๐Ÿ™„
so I know somethings about Charlieโ€ฆ
he was a security person in mcdonalds hired by an outside contractor company.. the management of the restaurant asked for him to be replaced as he was abusing his job title and being physically aggressive towards people for no reason

Amanda used to always go in when he was working and clear the tables as if she worked there too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I wonder how long this Blair & Rosie friendship will last? I will give it a week! Blair was right though Bush needs to shut up about all these people she doesn't get on with! No wonder she's so miserable, she needs to focus on her kids!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Here apparently when that Amanda was with Charlie she would pretend to be a 4 year old called Stacey ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Here apparently when that Amanda was with Charlie she would pretend to be a 4 year old called Stacey ๐Ÿ˜‚
She did and he was her โ€˜care takerโ€™ she posted videos back when she originally started doing Facebook lives

She did and he was her โ€˜care takerโ€™ she posted videos back when she originally started doing Facebook lives
But she would also claim stacey was their daughter

• Wow
  • Sick

But she would also claim stacey was their daughter
she is one messed up girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.