Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh aye the spiking that was wild genuinely believe there is some truth to it although Kyle was a wrong yin there has been plenty of stories about her house

Yeah where has her pal Stewart been? What’s the story there? Her and Karrie are friends which I find bizarre considering the things that have been said about her apparent bestie and sister
aye that stewart seems to have dropped off the radar now. Another one bites the dust!

aye i have never fathomed how karrie could be pals with her after all the stuff with avril, i would have my sisters back before i would be pals with someone who had issues with her.

Reactions: 5
I heard that she's a total hyprocrit she goes on about people being racist, homophobic,etc but no one will say a word to her cause they are just wanting to watch her tit show of a life, and the jokes she makes about abusing her kids that's not bleeping normal
Cche constant references to
I heard that she's a total hyprocrit she goes on about people being racist, homophobic,etc but no one will say a word to her cause they are just wanting to watch her tit show of a life, and the jokes she makes about abusing her kids that's not bleeping normal
Couldn't agree more and her wee boy is in high school now he must be getting some amount of tit because of her its a shame.

Reactions: 4
I saw a video of her recently, in a fight in McDonalds that looked like a dance off🤣
Did you see her posting about being pregnant and bump pictures? How she couldn't wait to be a mum again and when people congratulated her she went mental. She was just uploading old photos but the captions were very present tense 😂

• Haha
oh i saw that as well 🤣 she is another one that needs to get their life together!

i wonder where tylor is tonight if she out on a bender. My heart breaks for they kids.
She said on that live on Friday that Tylor goes to respite because it's no good for him to go to her "sisters" and argue with his cousin - apparently social services said this. The wee girl is definitely not there anywhere close to full time. She keeps saying about taking help and that's whats best for the kids yeah fair enough but if they are away to respite you don't then pap them to your "sister" or whoever. She probably won't let social services remove them full time because she will lose the money 😖😖

She said on that live on Friday that Tylor goes to respite because it's no good for him to go to her "sisters" and argue with his cousin - apparently social services said this. The wee girl is definitely not there anywhere close to full time. She keeps saying about taking help and that's whats best for the kids yeah fair enough but if they are away to respite you don't then pap them to your "sister" or whoever. She probably won't let social services remove them full time because she will lose the money 😖😖
that isn’t her sister. God knows who it is. Someone suggested she could be from social services. I agree, zara isn’t there in her care full time. I don’t know how rosie gets so much respite time, i have never know that to happen as much to anyone. Its all very strange. And she has proved today why she hasn’t got the wee girl at least in her care full time.

Reactions: 2
A couple of months ago rosie went on a night out and came home with a Chinese for her sister and the sister was there. She watched the kids in her house. I know she's now saying the kid goes to her sisters but if it was a social services situation they wouldn't have watched the kids in her house.

Reactions: 1
A couple of months ago rosie went on a night out and came home with a Chinese for her sister and the sister was there. She watched the kids in her house. I know she's now saying the kid goes to her sisters but if it was a social services situation they wouldn't have watched the kids in her house.
it may not be social services but she isn’t her sister. She has spoken about her sister before this woman came along & after she has been involved & she has stated she hates her sister, she is too alike her mum etc so god knows who the woman is.

it may not be social services but she isn’t her sister. She has spoken about her sister before this woman came along & after she has been involved & she has stated she hates her sister, she is too alike her mum etc so god knows who the woman is.
Iv heard her bad mouth her sister before but Iv also heard her say they reconciled so who knows. Whoever it is is just round the corner from her if she could come pick the boy up so quickly early hours or the morning.

Reactions: 3
She is back on live

So she has fell out with stewart because he was going to batter her & called blair a ******

• Haha
I thought that Zara went away when she had covid, maybe just going to ease her back in as big changes not good for her. I think it is her sister as I remember her coming back from
A night out and her sister in the house and they were defo related

Amanda britt in Mcdees was something else

There is no way social work would allow a child with such high support needs to go to her sisters Willy nilly. Bush has support measures in place in that house to keep Zara safe, ie she can’t get out her bed. Zara spreads her own pop everywhere, god love her but I really highly doubt someone would take that on on top of Zara’s other needs. You need to be highly trained to be able to deal with those sorts of meltdowns.
I remember ages ago bush said she phoned SW as Zara wouldn’t calm down and she had had enough. SW have a duty of care and if Bush phones them saying she’s no doubt suicidal (she really just want a bevvy) SW will have to come and get Zara to ensure her safety. Bush knows how to play the system and has no brassneck at all. If Zara didn’t earn her a fortune she would put her in a full time care placement. That’s the reason SW won’t remove her though permanently because places like that are so hard to come by.

Reactions: 6
Seems it has all kicked off tonight with they 2, stewart & that chloe lassie she was pals with for 2 mins

I thought that Zara went away when she had covid, maybe just going to ease her back in as big changes not good for her. I think it is her sister as I remember her coming back from
A night out and her sister in the house and they were defo related

Amanda britt in Mcdees was something else
Could be but the other night when she was wrecked she said it was because Zara stabbed Tylor with a fork and he isn't comfortable with her in the house anymore.

I honestly just thought they were having a dance off 😂

Oh Rosie is saying Stewart sent that letter she got on Saturday that called her a tit mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.