Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she and Mr Skye Thomson haven’t teamed up to start a covid vaccine conspiracy business.

They seem to know a lot about the dangers of vaccines for folk with more benefit claims than educational grades.

Schemey wee fuds.
I can’t find Skye Thompson anymore has she changed her account name ?

Reactions: 3
Since I was late to the party on this one, who’s everyone’s favourite and least favourite on TT. My favourites are Square Burgers, Blair, Primm, Stacey, Kimbo and Nicole McCurry. Dislikes have to be RB, Dugheed, ScottishGuard, Chicken and the most hated of all Alana and her son/BF.

Reactions: 7
Since I was late to the party on this one, who’s everyone’s favourite and least favourite on TT. My favourites are Square Burgers, Blair, Primm, Stacey, Kimbo and Nicole McCurry. Dislikes have to be RB, Dugheed, ScottishGuard, Chicken and the most hated of all Alana and her son/BF.
Square burgers
Carmen Thomson
Ash cambo
Whatsername
Codystoddart purely for the parrot
I love and hate watching graemefs videos too, it breaks my heart seeing his mum declining

Reactions: 7
faves have to be carmen thom, greamefs (the guy whos mum has alzhiemers), kurtious, jamiejames & my least fave has to the Bush, Chicken & Amanda Milne.

faves have to be carmen thom, greamefs (the guy whos mum has alzhiemers), kurtious, jamiejames & my least fave has to the Bush, Chicken & Amanda Milne.
oh and i can’t stand Christies Readings either 🤨

Reactions: 4
Square burgers
Carmen Thomson
Ash cambo
Whatsername
Codystoddart purely for the parrot
I love and hate watching graemefs videos too, it breaks my heart seeing his mum declining
I love Graeme too he seems like a really sweet guy and can’t be easy

Reactions: 5
Blair is making a right twit of himself on this live. His comebacks are embarrassing. Not funny at all. Being so vulgar, i am cringing for him. Somebody that knows him, please tell him to go home!! He doesn’t need to reach the lows of Bush!!

Reactions: 9
Because they've hardly any hair. They look good down and that's it. Neither of them take care of the hair either.
it looks awful the way she has it up & when she took it down to put it back up in the live earlier it looked like it needed a good wash 🤢

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Nicole. Even more so with this Avon pyramid scheme she has joined.

Reactions: 2
Blair is making a right twit of himself on this live. His comebacks are embarrassing. Not funny at all. Being so vulgar, i am cringing for him. Somebody that knows him, please tell him to go home!! He doesn’t need to reach the lows of Bush!!
He’s coming across as really rude today and trying to be smart which is disappointing because I think he’s a nice guy

Reactions: 6
he said he has work at 11am tomorrow, he won’t be at a legal limit to drive tomorrow at that time the way he is drinking tonight 😳

Reactions: 5
He must be staying in Glasgow overnight. He couldn't drive in that state.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.