Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
She's dabbled in them all so I couldn't keep up. I can't find her tiktok for a nosey, what is it? Last I saw her she was struggling to leave the house without Brian.
[/QUOTE]
Aye she did the FM first didn’t she then the one that MJ recruited for, Amanda Milne & Burke got in on it too, like why do folk buy that tit from them, it’s like a validation, like the gifts I just don’t get it!!

Reactions: 2
I generally think she’s a boring wee non entity, but took agin’ her when she posted about supporting that Stayace mad yin and encouraged people to follow. She didn’t care if the story didn’t add up cos nae maw should have her weans stole aff her apparently. Doss wee bint.
heeeeeey guys then proceeds to ramble on for 3 mins about absolutely nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still working in multi level marketing?
No pretty sure she works for NHS now - duck that MLM stuff! That MJ one is into another product now 🤣
[/QUOTE]
If she works for NHS she will be made to take the jab. Or lose her job

Reactions: 6
Has anyone came across that Pamela Harrington, I feel quite concerned that she’s on live drinking pretty much every Saturday on her own I get up for work start at 8am on a Sunday and she’s still going

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone came across that Pamela Harrington, I feel quite concerned that she’s on live drinking pretty much every Saturday on her own I get up for work start at 8am on a Sunday and she’s still going
I haven’t, but gonna look her up now. Jammy biatch lol

• Haha
Wish I hadn't looked, how do these people have so much confidence. The Fife ones are spectacular.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's Rosie joking that the Dwp might be on the live seeing what's she's actually capable of.

Reactions: 3
There's Rosie joking that the Dwp might be on the live seeing what's she's actually capable of.
I work full time and certainly have hardly any dispossable income, how these people don't work and live like this baffles me. I'm glad I work my ass off and pay my taxes so these people can reep the rewards the workers dont.

Reactions: 7
Well, this thread has kept me entertained all afternoon on my day off but my youngest has just had the audacity to come home from school and want fed and stuff 🙄🤣 Should have went to wetherspoons..... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, this thread has kept me entertained all afternoon on my day off but my youngest has just had the audacity to come home from school and want fed and stuff 🙄🤣 Should have went to wetherspoons..... 😉
aye or just pap them off somewhere else & let them be someone elses problem 😏

• Haha
I work full time and certainly have hardly any dispossable income, how these people don't work and live like this baffles me. I'm glad I work my ass off and pay my taxes so these people can reep the rewards the workers dont.
I'm not gonna lie I don't work, I'm on UC for my mental health but I haven't got like any extras or that yet or if I ever will I just get the basic £324 and I tell you life's no filled with that many treats. I don't drink or smoke either and don't have extra to be treating myself all the time.

Theres the boss came over and told them they can't serve them anymore drinks because they aren't an establiment to get wrecked it's to have food and a few drinks. They can't get people that drunk. They are getting the food to take away. 20K people potentially ordering them stuff!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d never seen her before so just looked her up.

I have questions regarding her fringe…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d never seen her before so just looked her up.

I have questions regarding her fringe…
It's giving she's had it since she was a kid and the hairdresser can't be arsed separating the long bits everytime she pulled it forward for a trim and now she's got a extra large mushroom cap on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a hair dresser that does that to be fair or they should be embarrassed to call themselves a hair dresser 🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she still working in multi level marketing?
No pretty sure she works for NHS now - duck that MLM stuff! That MJ one is into another product now 🤣
[/QUOTE]
That will be because the youngest wean must be nearly 3. They make you get a job or go on JSA not the cooshy wee income support she has been getting kidding on she’s a single maw. It’s when Skye used to kid on she had all these qualifications and degrees but decided to be a stay at home mum. 🤣🤣🤣 like we’re all daft. She’s thick as pig tit, she would need to be to take on that Brian!! Imagine them being your parents.

• Haha
Theres the boss came over and told them they can't serve them anymore drinks because they aren't an establiment to get wrecked it's to have food and a few drinks. They can't get people that drunk. They are getting the food to take away. 20K people potentially ordering them stuff!
[/QUOTE]
No way really! Well quite right it’s no fair on the staff either

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.