Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I have been team Rosie for a long time, but I kind of feel she has lost it the last few weeks. She has always been a marmite character, but I saw her as a decent enough person and i laughed at her comebacks to horrible comments. however she has been pushing the boundaries of my goodwill recently (bet she's devastated 😂😂). There is something going on somewhere that is putting her on the edge again. I like Blair, but as Tiredgranny72 said above, I don't know if the pair of them are good for each other.
Without the drink (and alleged gear) she is funny as duck and a decent enough maw (her kids obv love her to bits and Tylor is a cracking wee boy) but she could risk it all if she doesn't reign it in and ends up being back where she was a year or so ago.

Reactions: 4
So what exactly happened between Primm & her girlfriend not that long ago? I mind seeing something on the fyp about a live primm done?
Primm went live a handful of times saying she was a horrible person that didn't want or deserve to be here anymore. Admitted she was abusing Stacey. Stacey said it wasn't safe for her to be in the house with Primm. Think she's had about a day off tiktok and came back with BPD and was back with Stacey!

• Haha
No exactly she's Primm went live a handful of times saying she was a horrible person that didn't want or deserve to be here anymore. Admitted she was abusing Stacey. Stacey said it wasn't safe for her to be in the house with Primm. Think she's had about a day off tiktok and came back with BPD and was back with Stacey!
another lassie that needs to sort her tit out & maybe give social media a miss for a while. And everybody thought it was stacey who abused primm at one point 😏

Reactions: 6
another lassie that needs to sort her tit out & maybe give social media a miss for a while. And everybody thought it was stacey who abused primm at one point 😏
Yup, everyone thought Stacey was controlling her.

So is primm no on her “diet” anymore🤣 that lasted all of what 2 minutes

Reactions: 3
I don't like Blair he has a right nasty streak about him. And I feel him a her together is a carcrash waiting to happen. They certainly have no empathy. Had to block them both
Blair’s ultimate goal on TT is to raise money for his gender reassignment surgery, I reckon being pals with her is strategic for him TBH.

Blair’s ultimate goal on TT is to raise money for his gender reassignment surgery, I reckon being pals with her is strategic for him TBH.
If he's looking for donations he really shouldn't be involved in drama with her and slating people who have had recent trauma. He's loosing potential donars. And to be honest it's in poor taste. Im not a Blake fan by any means but publicly kicking someone who's down us crappy behaviour and shows his class. Alsow2hat is the Blake and Rosie fall out about? Is it scorned woman an all that shite?

• Heart
he needs to find someone who has a good rep on TT then if thats his plan & befriend them 😏

So does sstephanienelson she needs help too
only know about her from the video she made about gay people going after straight people and then leaving them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hmm, I have been team Rosie for a long time, but I kind of feel she has lost it the last few weeks. She has always been a marmite character, but I saw her as a decent enough person and i laughed at her comebacks to horrible comments. however she has been pushing the boundaries of my goodwill recently (bet she's devastated 😂😂). There is something going on somewhere that is putting her on the edge again. I like Blair, but as Tiredgranny72 said above, I don't know if the pair of them are good for each other.
Without the drink (and alleged gear) she is funny as duck and a decent enough maw (her kids obv love her to bits and Tylor is a cracking wee boy) but she could risk it all if she doesn't reign it in and ends up being back where she was a year or so ago.
I agree, she’s an intelligent, funny person and from what I’ve seen of her kids she has done a grand job thus far despite everything. T is a polite and witty wee guy, he generally seems secure in his relationship with her although much of the chaos sill seem ‘normal’ to him. I do feel she is her own worst enemy though and can spiral pretty quickly.

Yup, everyone thought Stacey was controlling her.
I still wouldn’t dismiss that possibility tbh, a skilled manipulator will gaslight someone to feck and lead them to believe they’re the problem.

I still wouldn’t dismiss that possibility tbh, a skilled manipulator will gaslight someone to feck and lead them to believe they’re the problem.
[/QUOTE]
I haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors with these . it was just the way Primm was talking in her live (s) as she done more than 1 Crying cos Stacey left her but no 1 was to give Stacey hate. We ll heres an idea don't do a live and say what you just said. It was calculated and cunning in Primms part.
And tho Stacey's brash and brunt I can see Primm being a wee nasty cow sometimes on social media so probably same at home.

Reactions: 5
he needs to find someone who has a good rep on TT then if thats his plan & befriend them 😏
I dunno, I think there's a genuine friendship there, they are both quick to defend the other against any hate, it just seems a kind of intense friendship very quickly.

And if Blair's plan was to befriend Rosie for exposure and more donations, I honestly think he chose quite well. There's as many folk love Rosie as dislike her and her supporters are probably among the most generous. Look at what she raised for that wee Jessie lady that has cancer when she shaved her head on a live.

I dunno, I think there's a genuine friendship there, they are both quick to defend the other against any hate, it just seems a kind of intense friendship very quickly.

And if Blair's plan was to befriend Rosie for exposure and more donations, I honestly think he chose quite well. There's as many folk love Rosie as dislike her and her supporters are probably among the most generous. Look at what she raised for that wee Jessie lady that has cancer when she shaved her head on a live.
i am not familiar with what she raised for that woman. Good for her if it was a good amount.

all rosies friendships start that way & then up down the pan with the rest.

Reactions: 7
i am not familiar with what she raised for that woman. Good for her if it was a good amount.

all rosies friendships start that way & then up down the pan with the rest.
She raised nearly a grand a half if I remember right...

Yeah it's a kind of pattern with her friendships 😂 Have known a few folk like that in ma day 🙄

I haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors with these . it was just the way Primm was talking in her live (s) as she done more than 1 Crying cos Stacey left her but no 1 was to give Stacey hate. We ll heres an idea don't do a live and say what you just said. It was calculated and cunning in Primms part.
And tho Stacey's brash and brunt I can see Primm being a wee nasty cow sometimes on social media so probably same at home.
[/QUOTE]

Oh absolutely, they’re just as toxic and as scatty as each-other, P is definitely not passive. I didn’t see the lives, just random videos on my FYP every so often so just speaking in general RE coercive control really.

My tattle is so laggy and keeps throwing up error messages argh!

Reactions: 2
Im not, but Primm admitted that she was abusing Stacey to the point of calling her names and not letting her go on nights out without her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.