Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at Bush and Blair’s live in Spoons just now. Getting annoyed people are asking questions? Come off the live then. Blair very quick to quash comments asking if they are together, getting rosies back up. She would love it if he played along.
I’m sorry but Rosie is some Nick sitting there with that pineapple heid. She’s needing more than Botox. Extensions, Botox, Monday sessions, hotel overnights. Carers allowance must be great considering she’s never even got the wee lassie!!!
why does every outing have to be streamed live 🥴 i go out to enjoy the time with the people i am out with, no hundreds of strangers online.

Reactions: 6
Wee primm makes me cringe on the daily and always has. Her behaviour totally changed since she met Stacey. The kid on neddy accent, the ridiculous behaviour. I can’t stand her or the penguin. Both as manipulative as each other and they deserve each other. High Rise Honkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wee primm makes me cringe on the daily and always has. Her behaviour totally changed since she met Stacey. The kid on neddy accent, the ridiculous behaviour. I can’t stand her or the penguin. Both as manipulative as each other and they deserve each other. High Rise Honkers.
Seems very different from the girl who used to cook sausages in her mums kitchen doesn't she

Reactions: 5
They do indeed.... But it keeps me entertained on the cold winter nights 😂

As for Stacey, I don't actually mind her. I know she gets a lot of stick for her looks, but she is fairly neutral when it comes to drama, only sticking up for her little Princess Primm 👸
I don’t ever see her having drama however there was something about her going to RBs house, anyone know the story there? I’m behind on a lot 😂

Reactions: 1
why does every outing have to be streamed live 🥴 i go out to enjoy the time with the people i am out with, no hundreds of strangers online.
Aye and then have the absolute audacity to say ‘is it anyone’s business if we are shagging’ eeeeeh the fact yous are on live together going to a hotel would make people ask that don’t know you!! If you don’t want people to know who your shagging don’t go on live and expect people not to ask!!! I’m surprised at Blair, I really thought he had more sense! He will get his fingers burned though. Not be long until Rosie is on greeting, MWI blaming him for something and all her thick as tit followers will believe it.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Stephanie Burkes new loungewear venture.

Mental that she can handle all these wee side hustles she does but couldn’t possibly get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye and then have the absolute audacity to say ‘is it anyone’s business if we are shagging’ eeeeeh the fact yous are on live together going to a hotel would make people ask that don’t know you!! If you don’t want people to know who your shagging don’t go on live and expect people not to ask!!! I’m surprised at Blair, I really thought he had more sense! He will get his fingers burned though. Not be long until Rosie is on greeting, MWI blaming him for something and all her thick as tit followers will believe it.
are they away to a hotel together 🥴 i work full time and can’t afford the lifestyle Rosie has 😏 hair extensions, out all the time, nails, botox etc etc 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t ever see her having drama however there was something about her going to RBs house, anyone know the story there? I’m behind on a lot 😂
Apparently after they fell out over wax melt gate Stacey went to rosies door for a square go and rosie shat it. Alanna Blanco told everyone Primm videoed it and sent her it but I don't think we ever saw the video. Stacey claimed she just went to her door to talk not to fight 😂. Alanna then became friendly with primm and Stacey for a bit but I think that was over quickly then Alanna felt suicidal and Rosie went to rescue her. Cant make it up really can you

are they away to a hotel together 🥴 i work full time and can’t afford the lifestyle Rosie has 😏 hair extensions, out all the time, nails, botox etc etc 😂
That Jon Mitchell paid for some of her hair extensions 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed her before she was with Stacey and she spoke with that Neddy voice then, I don’t think Stacey comes across as a ned I’ve heard she’s got a good job so Inthink her behaviour is on her not anyone else

Reactions: 3

Mental that she can handle all these wee side hustles she does but couldn’t possibly get a proper job.
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how this will last! She will be making easter egg cheesecakes again soon with hygiene certificates from her kitchen 🤣

Apparently after they fell out over wax melt gate Stacey went to rosies door for a square go and rosie shat it. Alanna Blanco told everyone Primm videoed it and sent her it but I don't think we ever saw the video. Stacey claimed she just went to her door to talk not to fight 😂. Alanna then became friendly with primm and Stacey for a bit but I think that was over quickly then Alanna felt suicidal and Rosie went to rescue her. Cant make it up really can you

That Jon Mitchell paid for some of her hair extensions 😂
what??? Seriously??? Wtf is that all about 😆

• Haha
Oh ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how this will last! She will be making easter egg cheesecakes again soon with hygiene certificates from her kitchen 🤣
Would rather eat a Burke cheese cake and possibly a dog hair than eat anything Tracey Watson makes in her caravan 😂 Shes literally cooking up a new Covid variant in there

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s all a bit mental, when I saw the video of RB in Blanco’s kitchen I nearly choked on my cornflakes

• Haha
It’s all a bit mental, when I saw the video of RB in Blanco’s kitchen I nearly choked on my cornflakes
Init, Rosie was like if I didn't go help her everyone would have said stuff about me. Dunno why she's like the person that needs to rescue everyone

Reactions: 7
Canny go that ‘in the counting house table 67’ tit totally thought better of Blair! The barman’s run ragged with all the shots n stuff!

I (finally, after a year of getting wound up by her for even breathing) blocked Burkey after her all singing, all dancing smug as duck video about going into 2022 unvaccinated... My fyp is a much less rage inducing place since I did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Surprised she and Mr Skye Thomson haven’t teamed up to start a covid vaccine conspiracy business.

They seem to know a lot about the dangers of vaccines for folk with more benefit claims than educational grades.

Schemey wee fuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate people that put their table number up, folk just sent peas and fried eggs and we don't need to be wasting food.

Init, Rosie was like if I didn't go help her everyone would have said stuff about me. Dunno why she's like the person that needs to rescue everyone
Why you would want to help someone who exposed your house online when you were in a bad mental state. It literally makes no sense whatsoever, it was done for the attention not good intentions and tbh I think RB would drink with anyone that would have her, any excuse to get on the vodka

Reactions: 7
Surprised she and Mr Skye Thomson haven’t teamed up to start a covid vaccine conspiracy business.

They seem to know a lot about the dangers of vaccines for folk with more benefit claims than educational grades.

Schemey wee fuds.
That skyes man wears the biggest tin foil hat going. Hell not yet vaccinated but he'll sniff some council cocaine, smoke fags, drink red bull all day. Obviously Stephanie isn't worried about anything medical when it comes to her mental health though, she'll accept medicine and have no conspiracy's about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.