Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loriwatton put a video up about lewis.mcinnes his staking her and making her life hell well she never listened to his ex before hand.

I dunno, I think there's a genuine friendship there, they are both quick to defend the other against any hate, it just seems a kind of intense friendship very quickly.

And if Blair's plan was to befriend Rosie for exposure and more donations, I honestly think he chose quite well. There's as many folk love Rosie as dislike her and her supporters are probably among the most generous. Look at what she raised for that wee Jessie lady that has cancer when she shaved her head on a live.
I think they have a genuine friendship as well. RB falls out with people constantly so it’s clear she’s problem but Blair seems the best out of the lot and seems to genuinely care for her.

I still wouldn’t dismiss that possibility tbh, a skilled manipulator will gaslight someone to feck and lead them to believe they’re the problem.
I haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors with these . it was just the way Primm was talking in her live (s) as she done more than 1 Crying cos Stacey left her but no 1 was to give Stacey hate. We ll heres an idea don't do a live and say what you just said. It was calculated and cunning in Primms part.
And tho Stacey's brash and brunt I can see Primm being a wee nasty cow sometimes on social media so probably same at home.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think there is any malice in either of them, they both seem to stay away from drama and I haven’t seen them pal about with anyone from TT since the Blanco drama, coming into contact with that bully would be enough to put anyone off 😂 does anyone know what happened with them and RB? I know there was a story there

Reactions: 2
This is because Dianne has severe mental health problems and obviously isn’t dealing with the hate towards her, I’m sorry but she’s been just as bad with what she’s wrote to and about his wife under fake profiles!!

Reactions: 4
I think they have a genuine friendship as well. RB falls out with people constantly so it’s clear she’s problem but Blair seems the best out of the lot and seems to genuinely care for her.

I haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors with these . it was just the way Primm was talking in her live (s) as she done more than 1 Crying cos Stacey left her but no 1 was to give Stacey hate. We ll heres an idea don't do a live and say what you just said. It was calculated and cunning in Primms part.
And tho Stacey's brash and brunt I can see Primm being a wee nasty cow sometimes on social media so probably same at home.
I don’t think there is any malice in either of them, they both seem to stay away from drama and I haven’t seen them pal about with anyone from TT since the Blanco drama, coming into contact with that bully would be enough to put anyone off 😂 does anyone know what happened with them and RB? I know there was a story there
[/QUOTE]

primm accepted wax melts from stephanie burke 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is because Dianne has severe mental health problems and obviously isn’t dealing with the hate towards her, I’m sorry but she’s been just as bad with what she’s wrote to and about his wife under fake profiles!!
Exactly this! Should have thought about her MH before she pumped a married man & was so open about it on TT until it all blew up!

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Is that really what caused the big drama😂? I’m sure I seen Stacey knows Burke from before TT not sure if she knew RB as well

I think the fact primm & Stacey choose some free wax melts over being a wee bit respectful to a friends feelings shows what kind of person she is. Surely it's not difficult to be like oh this persons done my friend dirty so I'm not gonna accept freebies from them. Like is anyone that desperate for wax melts?

Stacey new Rosie bush before tiktok as well

Reactions: 1
Is that really what caused the big drama😂? I’m sure I seen Stacey knows Burke from before TT not sure if she knew RB as well
[/QUOTE]

yeah thats what it was all about if i am correct. Petty crap!

I think the fact primm & Stacey choose some free wax melts over being a wee bit respectful to a friends feelings shows what kind of person she is. Surely it's not difficult to be like oh this persons done my friend dirty so I'm not gonna accept freebies from them. Like is anyone that desperate for wax melts?

Stacey new Rosie bush before tiktok as well
its just petty on all side tbh.

It is but it just shows how desperate these people are for freebies. Which is really sad.

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
She did, her and Rosie had been friends for years apparently.
I actually saw Stacey sticking up for Rosie on a hate page's videos about her, this was long after the fall out, so they must have been quite good pals at one point.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I never see Stacey talking bad about people. She always try's to stay quite neutral about things.

I actually saw Stacey sticking up for Rosie on a hate page's videos about her, this was long after the fall out, so they must have been quite good pals at one point.
[/QUOTE]

they all need to get a grip.

To be fair I never see Stacey talking bad about people. She always try's to stay quite neutral about things.
i have saw her in lives before having a wee dig but other than that (unless it is giving cheek to trolls in defence of primm) then she stays out the drama.

Exactly.

She made a fake profile to slag his wife for being “barren” and bragging that she’s give him the family he “always wanted” and thinks anyone gives a duck that she’s upset at the hate SHE’S getting?

Chase yersel saggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly.

She made a fake profile to hag his wife for being “barren” and bragging that she’s give him the family he “always wanted” and thinks anyone gives a duck that she’s upset at the hate SHE’S getting?

Chase yersel saggy.
Its the comments to each other from publicly on TT & her in his tshirt making TTs as well, she wasn’t caring how this would impact her MH then 🙄 you reap what you sow 🤨

Reactions: 8

i have saw her in lives before having a wee dig but other than that (unless it is giving cheek to trolls in defence of primm) then she stays out the drama.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I’ve heard that too but if someone was giving my man hassle I would jump down their throats too. It’s all confusing and stupid arguing etc should be kept off TT but I do enjoy viewing it all 😂

• Haha
Cringing at Bush and Blair’s live in Spoons just now. Getting annoyed people are asking questions? Come off the live then. Blair very quick to quash comments asking if they are together, getting rosies back up. She would love it if he played along.
I’m sorry but Rosie is some Nick sitting there with that pineapple heid. She’s needing more than Botox. Extensions, Botox, Monday sessions, hotel overnights. Carers allowance must be great considering she’s never even got the wee lassie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They do indeed.... But it keeps me entertained on the cold winter nights 😂

As for Stacey, I don't actually mind her. I know she gets a lot of stick for her looks, but she is fairly neutral when it comes to drama, only sticking up for her little Princess Primm 👸

Reactions: 6
Rosie seems to always go after LGBTQ+ people. Like queer bating. Don't agree with it. Fair enough if she is a member but I feel like she piggybacks of them for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.