Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres the kids?
who knows where they are these days, shes forever out 🙄

Dunno why she is greeting about Scott Doc. She was hardly pals with him. She has been asked been his sister to stop speaking about him.

Reactions: 7
I went off Rosie after Scott's sister asked her to stop mentioning him, then Rosie posted about 50 videos of her drunk and crying about it, continuing to mention scott and trying to cause drama about the whole thing. I've noticed she does that a lot. The final straw for me was when she took her son to Blackpool for bonding time with him in the summer and she spent the full time they were away posting tiktoks and arguing with people. I felt so sorry for her son. She's addicted to the drama and attention that tiktok gives her. I didn't follow scott but he popped up my fyp page from time to time and he seemed to have his tight group of friends that didn't involve Rosie so I think its a bit insensitive of her to still be acting like this. You can feel for someone, make a video to express your pain that they are no longer here or something but to still be acting like this a year later is a bit much especially when his sisters already asked her to stop

Reactions: 12
I think the reason Scott's death hit Rosie so hard was because he was being trolled by the same group of people as Rosie. So she said anyways. Just weeks before she tried to take her own life as well because of it. Iv saw drama with Scott's sister asking her to stop but I also saw Scott's auntie telling Rosie she's not doing anything wrong so you can't win. Just think today will be hard enough without people who didn't know him crying on tiktok Cry in private.

Reactions: 9
I get that but still it's a bit like shes clutching at straws to stay relevant to him, shes honestly had so much drama with practically every Scottish tiktoker that surely she should just be drawing the line now. His sisters wishes should come before the aunties as the sister was acting on behalf of Scott's parents as well.

I feel uneasy bringing him up on here so think we should stop mentioning him now.

rosie will always find something to latch on to for some drama. She started on Stayace the other week when it was none of her business 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its boring now from her.

Reactions: 11
I don't know why people can't see by Rosie. She's on live now thinking she's a changed lassie going on about last year she would get wrecked with the wee girl in the house...... shes sitting wrecked the now with the boy in is she not 😆 that's just the same!! What she believes is normal and ok is so far from what I would consider as acceptable with kids in the house. So many people blow smoke up her arse telling her she's amazing and it just enables her bad behaviour! Don't know if they just enjoy the drama with her so say all the right things and sit back and watch.

The wee boys just came in and sorry the state she is in - he shouldn't need to deal with that.

Reactions: 10
Its a sin it really is. She has everybody in that house as well, whether her children are there are not its still their home and it should be a private space for them. If she didn't have children and acted like that I wouldn't care but no child should have to put up with their mum being drunk every weekend and starting fights over tiktok, it's actually disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 11
Its a sin it really is. She has everybody in that house as well, whether her children are there are not its still their home and it should be a private space for them. If she didn't have children and acted like that I wouldn't care but no child should have to put up with their mum being drunk every weekend and starting fights over tiktok, it's actually disgusting behaviour
Yeah and she gets the little boy to call them his aunties and uncles 😖

She mentioned on that live that the kids go to respite and her sisters overnight - dunno why she can't save the drinking for when they are out overnight elsewhere. The boy is old enough to know she is pissed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Because Rosie is selfish that way. She had tom dick & harry in her house during the lockdowns with vulnerable kids in the house & covid running rampant, not a duck given.

Because Rosie is selfish that way. She had tom dick & harry in her house during the lockdowns with vulnerable kids in the house & covid running rampant, not a duck given.
aye she was lucky to not have caught covid until recently!!

Reactions: 4
surprised it took her as long to catch it with different pals every other week in the house.
It is surprising 🤣 and she's went through some amount of pals!! I remember when I first started following her a girl had came over from Ireland for Rosie's birthday - never seen her again after that 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It is surprising 🤣 and she's went through some amount of pals!! I remember when I first started following her a girl had came over from Ireland for Rosie's birthday - never seen her again after that 🥴
there seemed to be a big massive fall out after that with that group of pals. She goes through pals like i go through knickers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had Cole & Abbie’s latest video come up on my FYP…the older kids look like hostages

• Haha
Rosie is on something on Live by looks of it. Looks so greasy and manky. Utter ned. Two girls attacked her she’s saying, pulled her extensions and smashed her phone. Blake on her own Live in Newcastle kissing a girl :) looks happy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.