The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok, social media, yeez awrite? i die inside a little everytime i hear that 🥴

if you are a lover of Scottish tiktok then u will be familiar with this one.

recently been caught up in some tiktok scandal after doing the dirty on his wife of 27 years. Loves a sunbed & some turkey teeth ☺

claim to fame - Wayne Rooney contacted him to offer advice about his cheating drama 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tiktok, social media, yeez awrite? i die inside a little everytime i hear that 🥴

if you are a lover of Scottish tiktok then u will be familiar with this one.

recently been caught up in some tiktok scandal after doing the dirty on his wife of 27 years. Loves a sunbed & some turkey teeth ☺

claim to fame - Wayne Rooney contacted him to offer advice about his cheating drama 🤣🤣🤣
Asking the gossip with his comments turned off , knowing full well he is the current scandal at the moment, wayne rooney is nothing to brag about he is another adultering bleep ...so aye hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asking the gossip with his comments turned off , knowing full well he is the current scandal at the moment, wayne rooney is nothing to brag about he is another adultering bleep ...so aye hens.
If you can’t stand the heat, stay out the kitchen 🤣 he must be getting some abuse in the q&a section now his comments are off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If you can’t stand the heat, stay out the kitchen 🤣 he must be getting some abuse in the q&a section now his comments are off 🤦🏻‍♀️
That burd he has been pumping looks like her house has wheels , I'm loving all the other tiktokers ripping him a new hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That burd he has been pumping looks like her house has wheels , I'm loving all the other tiktokers ripping him a new hole.
i liked him at first, before his account blew up then i had to unfollow, the ego he has is too much. Knew it was only a matter of time before he was caught up in something like that 😏

Is he the one that supposedly the hairdresser Terri had an affair with ?
no defo not haha! He would love to be able to afford a house like Terry’s 😏

Reactions: 8
i liked him at first, before his account blew up then i had to unfollow, the ego he has is too much. Knew it was only a matter of time before he was caught up in something like that 😏

no defo not haha! He would love to be able to afford a house like Terry’s 😏
Goss on Terry? I hadn't heard she'd had an affair. I like her hairdressing but my god, she talks so slow in her videos she sounds like she's off her nut on vallies. Total Stepford vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goss on Terry? I hadn't heard she'd had an affair. I like her hairdressing but my god, she talks so slow in her videos she sounds like she's off her nut on vallies. Total Stepford vibes.
no sure how true the accusation against her is. As far as i am aware she has been with the same guy for a few yrs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

What a claim to fame- not only is he the property boss, he’s also a fraudster who single handedly sunk a radio station…
He’s a total tool but I don’t think this is him, he addressed this a while ago, it’s someone with the same name

Reactions: 6
Been waiting for this thread, unfortunately I’m not active enough to start threads yet 😂

He Defo fu*ked up his wife is beautiful and Diane is a riot 🤣

Can’t wait for his wife to take everything he has in the divorce, apparently everything he has is because of her anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t put it past him- must be a thing with guys with that name!
Have had a good hunt over Google for pics of the guy as well and it’s scrubbed clean.

Reactions: 1
Been waiting for this thread, unfortunately I’m not active enough to start threads yet 😂

He Defo fu*ked up his wife is beautiful and Diane is a riot 🤣

Can’t wait for his wife to take everything he has in the divorce, apparently everything he has is because of her anyway
I read that too, that she paid for the teeth etc…. I genuinely think there is more to it all, suzy is far the better woman but I reckon she has her own issues!
The way Dianne has been responding on fake profiles is disgusting if she genuinely believes he was separated in may then she’s a bigger fan dan than I first thought, I responded to that saying look at his Facebook wishing his beautiful Rock n roll wife happy birthday in August then she backtracked saying he was defo single when they met….
He will be thriving off all this!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine the affair was wi Dugheed, I’d need to phone in sick to keep up wi the comments 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just noticed he’s made another couple TikTok’s in his car again 😂 I’m guessing he’s not wanting to do them in diannes wee hoose doesn’t want his follower to see that, would he 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.