Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Rosie Bush and Blake (Scottish Guard) on live last night?

I feel so sorry for Susie Shields, hopefully it’s a small consolation to her seeing the abuse and slagging he will get on social media.

27 years though, heartbreaking ❤‍🩹
Yes, I saw the Rosie and scottish guard live and found it very cringeworthy. Just wondering if there was deep regrets next morning!

I only saw a wee bit, they were burling, Rosie was being so creepy and pervy - gave me the boak!
I thought it was mega cringy too the way Rosie was acting. Really creepy and Rosie kept nuzzling Blake's face and ear 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen that Scottish jules on my fyp for the first time in a while, what’s happened to the new teeth? Thought she said they were implants🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen that Scottish jules on my fyp for the first time in a while, what’s happened to the new teeth? Thought she said they were implants🤨😂
I was in her live yesterday & she went into the loo & done a pee while on live. She is a clatty midden! Why not just say i will be back in a min & keep the phone in the livingroom?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Property Boss and Diane Steal Yer Man have turned off comments, boooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Property boss =when you order sean Connery fae wish so aye hens that's aww am saying the day oan this matter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I'm pretty sure this ain't his 1st and certainly won't be the last. They shall reap what they sow. And the only person I'll wish well is his wife Suzie. Hope she leaves him with only his cheap knock off clothes and turkey teef. Wonder if Diane will still want him when he is broke and can't afford sunbeds or botox. Wrinkly old chalk white man. Hope they're happy. He'll need a mini van for that brood 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I'm pretty sure this ain't his 1st and certainly won't be the last. They shall reap what they sow. And the only person I'll wish well is his wife Suzie. Hope she leaves him with only his cheap knock off clothes and turkey teef. Wonder if Diane will still want him when he is broke and can't afford sunbeds or botox. Wrinkly old chalk white man. Hope they're happy. He'll need a mini van for that brood 😳
I just noticed he’s had Botox!

Does he actually think it’s made him look any younger?

He just looks like a pensioner with an especially shiny foreheed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are loads of comments from Property Boss to Dianne back in November so I’m assuming been going on a while?
3731DD09-A68A-46A2-B49F-AD7EF7E4A822.png
E89D8343-8BAE-440A-9283-E158AC4D707B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There are loads of comments from Property Boss to Dianne back in November so I’m assuming been going on a while? View attachment 966972View attachment 966976
If this was my man, i would be wondering how long its been going on & how many others there is. Courtney Burgoyne is getting accused of it as well because of the flirty comments between them. Married men/attached men can comment on womens videos/pics but its the things he has been saying as you have screen shotted that makes him look guilty as hell. I saw one where he commented saying “mines” 🤨 what married man does that unless you have been bleeping about behind your wives back 😏

Big Burke trying to get some clout from the whole Property Boss carry on 😏 suppose they have botox in common 😂

Didn’t take Rosie long either to start as well about it. She wasn’t getting involved this morning 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If this was my man, i would be wondering how long its been going on & how many others there is. Courtney Burgoyne is getting accused of it as well because of the flirty comments between them. Married men/attached men can comment on womens videos/pics but its the things he has been saying as you have screen shotted that makes him look guilty as hell. I saw one where he commented saying “mines” 🤨 what married man does that unless you have been bleeping about behind your wives back 😏

Big Burke trying to get some clout from the whole Property Boss carry on 😏 suppose they have botox in common 😂

Didn’t take Rosie long either to start as well about it. She wasn’t getting involved this morning 🙄
No like her 😂😂😂 what's big burke saying?

Reactions: 1
My man would get punched from here to timbuktu if he was being really flirty on tiktok making a cnut of me 🤣 he has female friends I was his best friend b4 we eventually got together but his other female friends are also my friends but see if he was online flirting with lassies I'd boot his balls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ve seen quite a few doing videos about it but the best one yet is Shaunthesheeps one😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail from property boss but has anyone seen the Scottish girl who cleans Cleanwith_Kayleigh the usual boring grey show home kids have a boring grey untouched bedroom but the icing on the cake for me today was her putting coconut water from vita coco in her washing so her towels would smell like coconuts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen quite a few doing videos about it but the best one yet is Shaunthesheeps one😂
his video is too funny. Even funnier is the comments on it, that diane has made a profile up & arguing with a woman called elaine on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Sorry to derail from property boss but has anyone seen the Scottish girl who cleans Cleanwith_Kayleigh the usual boring grey show home kids have a boring grey untouched bedroom but the icing on the cake for me today was her putting coconut water from vita coco in her washing so her towels would smell like coconuts
Omg,these people that do them cleantock videos are a different breed😂.

Im in my late 40s so maybe I’m just old school but the only cleaning stuff I use is Antibacterial spray, toilet cleaner, bleach and disinfectant why the need for all that other stuff is needed I’ll never know, especially coconut water🤦🏻‍♀️😂

his video is too funny. Even funnier is the comments on it, that diane has made a profile up & arguing with a woman called elaine on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has she🤣🤣I’m away to 👀

Reactions: 4
Omg,these people that do them cleantock videos are a different breed😂.

Im in my late 40s so maybe I’m just old school but the only cleaning stuff I use is Antibacterial spray, toilet cleaner, bleach and disinfectant why the need for all that other stuff is needed I’ll never know, especially coconut water🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Has she🤣🤣I’m away to 👀
aye. She keeps forgetting she is commenting from a fake profile & dropping herself in it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.