Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Clean with Jen. Not sure of her actual tik tok name might be that but she doesnt use a million diff products and her house is not a grey palace.

Im not on board with cleaning social medias tbh but hers is actually ok.

Reactions: 4
aye. She keeps forgetting she is commenting from a fake profile & dropping herself in it 🤣
I can’t find it lol what name is that dianne using?

I did see his wife commented on stuff and said she threw him out the day before the video after seeing the messages on hi phone

Reactions: 2
under this guys comment
I’ll go look again but I’m sure I seen this person also commenting under another persons commen saying sheildsy and his wife have been split since may and she’s just starting again cos her new man left

I’ll go look again but I’m sure I seen this person also commenting under another persons commen saying sheildsy and his wife have been split since may and she’s just starting again cos her new man left
he was still filming inside their home over Xmas so i doubt they have been split up. Plus he has always had his wedding ring on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fulla shite honestly. I'd imagine they are trying damage control and saggy knickers is being a full on bleep now! She thinks she's won a stud. 😂😂😂 wait til it's her turn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen some of that stuff they’re writing on there about his wife,shocking.

Calling her mental, saying dianne can give him the family he’s always wanted as his wife was barren. I don’t even know that dianne but I’d give her a good slap for that🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Have you seen some of that stuff they’re writing on there about his wife,shocking.

Calling her mental, saying dianne can give him the family he’s always wanted as his wife was barren. I don’t even know that dianne but I’d give her a good slap for that🤬
aye i am sure he has always wanted a woman who has 5 kids with 4 different men. Her vag must be like a wizards sleeve! She has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What page is that on?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail from property boss but has anyone seen the Scottish girl who cleans Cleanwith_Kayleigh the usual boring grey show home kids have a boring grey untouched bedroom but the icing on the cake for me today was her putting coconut water from vita coco in her washing so her towels would smell like coconuts
Yeh shes just one of many now isnt she, nothing unique at all - clones, clones everywhere

Reactions: 4
There are loads of comments from Property Boss to Dianne back in November so I’m assuming been going on a while? View attachment 966972View attachment 966976
She’s a fuckin total dog man. Fanny like a punched lasagna I bet. Always filtered tae duck anaw. If the scheme was a person it would be that yin. Bless his beautiful wife, she had heels higher than that munters standards. Some absolutely honey will snap that wife up and treat her like the queen she is. N that yin wi her 5 weans can enjoy his auld wrinkly saggy baws.

aye. She keeps forgetting she is commenting from a fake profile & dropping herself in it 🤣
That’s what happens when you have the IQ of a fuckin brick…. Bright as a blackout

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, I saw the Rosie and scottish guard live and found it very cringeworthy. Just wondering if there was deep regrets next morning!

I thought it was mega cringy too the way Rosie was acting. Really creepy and Rosie kept nuzzling Blake's face and ear 🤢
Actually gave me the boak watching her lick Scottish guards face. Then she is talking about her fans ffs fans TT gone to there heads they think they are celebrities fkn hell cringe 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Darrenmeecham just done a tt of the durty scoundrel the property boss...ye want pumped...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww duck Cherine’s back.

And of course a hospital appointment featured in the video.

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.