Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant 😂 true colours well & truly showing now 😏

“You can all go duck yourselves”
In one breath then the next breath “still bleeping love ye though” 🤣🤣 what a riddy he is! Hope its worth it, pumping a woman thats a bag of bones & the same colour as him!
He's gonna need a bigger car 😂😂 can't fit them 2 and 5 kids in that wee sporty thing. I wonder if she wants him when he's nothing in bank no car and chalk white as can't afford sunbed and botox. Wife's gonna be due a big payout here. Hope she gets it

Reactions: 4
He's gonna need a bigger car 😂😂 can't fit them 2 and 5 kids in that wee sporty thing. I wonder if she wants him when he's nothing in bank no car and chalk white as can't afford sunbed and botox. Wife's gonna be due a big payout here. Hope she gets it
He will need to buy a van for all them 😆 hope she takes him for every penny she can.

Reactions: 3
He will need to buy a van for all them 😆 hope she takes him for every penny she can.
After 27 years she deserves it. Thing is he really is just a fuckboy. She could fund love and settle again. But this relationship came from lies is Diane gonna be able to trust him 😂😂

After 27 years she deserves it. Thing is he really is just a fuckboy. She could fund love and settle again. But this relationship came from lies is Diane gonna be able to trust him 😂😂
From the comments i am seeing, Diane is fond of a TT relationship, they will both duck about behind each others backs, pair of dirties!

Reactions: 5
He’s turned his comments off & posted a video saying it’s nobodies bleeping business and everyone’s to go duck themselves & do one 😂😂

Billy big (wrinkly) baws has deleted it.

Probably realised it was making him look like a bigger dick.

I also had to search that Dianne, I’d never come across her before and now I feel like I need treatment for scabies 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I also had to search that Dianne, I’d never come across her before and now I feel like I need treatment for scabies 🤮
He will be feart people don't love him anymore. Needs that not to worry her n her 5 weans should keep him occupied. Yer life as u know it is gone. Now yer just gonna be a wrinkly old man with 5 kids in tow. How many baby daddies u willing to fight 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

I never knew who she was until this all came out 😆 wish i never clicked on her profile. Filtered to duck & all she does is tit dancing & lip synching as if she is actually the one singing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never knew who she was until this all came out 😆 wish i never clicked on her profile. Filtered to duck & all she does is tit dancing & lip synching as if she is actually the one singing 🥴
She has cheek to say about girl power and women not tearing each other down. 😂😂😂. And they lips 💋 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has cheek to say about girl power and women not tearing each other down. 😂😂😂. And they lips 💋 😂😂
Lips like a baboons arse! That ones that go on about girl power are the ones stealing your man behind your back. Lassies who are loyal to other lassies dont need to bang on about girl power etc 😏

• Heart
See I think his livelihood depends on him being liked on that page. I'd imagine his employers have something to say.

See I think his livelihood depends on him being liked on that page. I'd imagine his employers have something to say.
He has defo upped his profile work wise from TT. He has just put a big dent in his reputation now. Guys won’t want to use him to sell the house in case he starts pumping their mrs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has defo upped his profile work wise from TT. He has just put a big dent in his reputation now. Guys won’t want to use him to sell the house in case he starts pumping their mrs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just them turkey teef alone should put women off. 🤢🤢. His wife is gorgeous I just don't get it. That Diane looks like she has fell in willy wonkas chocolate River 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just them turkey teef alone should put women off. 🤢🤢. His wife is gorgeous I just don't get it. That Diane looks like she has fell in willy wonkas chocolate River 🙄🙄
Must be like flinging a sausage up a close as well 🤨😂 men are strange creatures sometimes (same as some women), have a decent partner at home but go scraping the bottom of the barrel for something else, weird behaviour!

I’m also a basic lip filler witch but I really wish some lassies would realise when there’s more filler in the area ABOVE your lip than your actual lips, it’s migrated and needs dissolved.

Reactions: 6
I’m also a basic lip filler witch but I really wish some lassies would realise when there’s more filler in the area ABOVE your lip than your actual lips, it’s migrated and needs dissolved.
I'm not slagging people who get fillers it's just hers don't look proper. Me myself u couldn't do it. My lips are a tender place for me and even thinking of a needle going in terrifies me. Hers looks like an elvis curl

Hers a bit like Rangersmummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I could afford to id be getting botox, fillers lypo the lot 🤣 however I don't want any married men ones enough for me 🤣

• Haha
I'm not slagging people who get fillers it's just hers don't look proper. Me myself u couldn't do it. My lips are a tender place for me and even thinking of a needle going in terrifies me. Hers looks like an elvis curl
Aww I know you weren’t slagging people who get it done, that’s just how I refer to myself hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.