Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Property guy just powering on with his comments switched off seems to defeat the purpose of 'Ticktock sowshul meedia....'
No?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s on the Cherine and Cathy doll page

Neither can I. Just scrolled through my whole following list and can't see anything, maybe I was blocked on that too πŸ€” On a side note, I don't half follow some crap.... and just how many accounts does Rosie have?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I must be blocked. All I can see s the fan page but I did see the insta she got the things in her hair again. Is it braids? She gets them spending a fortune then gets fed up cuts them out then goes back a month later. Pip money must have went up to afford that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must be too but then I was on Kevin's page so maybe thats why
I liked and put a laughing emoji on someone's video at the height of pizza-gate and was blocked within minutes πŸ˜‚ Have had a nosey from my 'spare' account, usual hospital appointment and shopping content 😴😴

Reactions: 2
When did Rosie become a serial lesbian shes now hingin about with the lgbtq crew now think she's rupaul and licking people's rugs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll go look again but I’m sure I seen this person also commenting under another persons commen saying sheildsy and his wife have been split since may and she’s just starting again cos her new man left
He was only wishing his other half a happy birthday on his facebook a few months ago.

He was only wishing his other half a happy birthday on his facebook a few months ago.
His wife I mean.

I follow Kelly, but don't know what I think of her, I tend to scroll past πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't have any real opinion other than she needs to lay off the lip fillers.
No idea who the other lady is, off for a nose....
Haven't seen Kelly yet, Michelle Barnes irritates me now, she doesn't half fancy herself! I cringe when she sticks her little tongue out, she's now advertising herself on that only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen that Scottish jules on my fyp for the first time in a while, what’s happened to the new teeth? Thought she said they were implantsπŸ€¨πŸ˜‚
You can get β€œflippers” online super cheap - kids used them for dance competitions and pageants and you can get them in adult size

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.