Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other night jess told ben that her own mum was joining in with bogging jules and the toothless lot her own mum! Seems they cant stand that jess has gotten a lot healthier in every way and are trying to affect her mental health again i hope shes ok

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Jess has been doing brilliant. She is harmless, just does her dancing or her wee box battles and doesn’t bother a soul.
That juls was in a few days ago trolling her on an account called Big Iris so I reported it for harassment and bullying. I got a reply saying it doesn’t violate community standards guidelines etc etc but when the report came back, the profile had been totally changed to a picture of a wee baby boy and a name called “baby *******” (I’m not posting the name for obvious reasons). So it’s jules behind the account but I’m now left wondering who’s baby that is, because I can guarantee she is going to kid on that Jess has made the account about someone’s child / grandson as a pretext to attack her again. She’s a bleeping fruitloop

Reactions: 5
Jess has been doing brilliant. She is harmless, just does her dancing or her wee box battles and doesn’t bother a soul.
That juls was in a few days ago trolling her on an account called Big Iris so I reported it for harassment and bullying. I got a reply saying it doesn’t violate community standards guidelines etc etc but when the report came back, the profile had been totally changed to a picture of a wee baby boy and a name called “baby *******” (I’m not posting the name for obvious reasons). So it’s jules behind the account but I’m now left wondering who’s baby that is, because I can guarantee she is going to kid on that Jess has made the account about someone’s child / grandson as a pretext to attack her again. She’s a bleeping fruitloop
They are a bunch of bully bastards! I heard Ben say they write vile comments in her live so that when she reads them out they can make clips as if she's actually said it!

• Sad
They are a bunch of bully bastards! I heard Ben say they write vile comments in her live so that when she reads them out they can make clips as if she's actually said it!
They absolutely do. Seen it many times. That’s where the “she’s been speaking about my granddaughter” shite came from

Reactions: 4
That’s a sin . Poor Jess . I seen a video the other day with that riot jules at her door , apparently Jess answered it & then slammed it shut so Jules got muck and chucked it all over her door !! Who actually behaves like that . Not sure if it was a recent video . She’s needing to leave Jess alone , big bully bastard !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jess has done some vile things in the past like slagging folks dead babies etc which is unacceptable but she does seem to have completely changed her ways since she had that social media ban it clearly did her good, I just hope the stress caused by Juls being a bully bastard to her doesn’t cause her to go back to the way she was. She shouldn’t have to stay off the app or be bullied off it but maybe it’s for the best she doesn’t go on it as that social media ban done her the world of good

Reactions: 8
Jess has done some vile things in the past like slagging folks dead babies etc which is unacceptable but she does seem to have completely changed her ways since she had that social media ban it clearly did her good, I just hope the stress caused by Juls being a bully bastard to her doesn’t cause her to go back to the way she was. She shouldn’t have to stay off the app or be bullied off it but maybe it’s for the best she doesn’t go on it as that social media ban done her the world of good
The things she has done is wrong in the past but i feel she was not responsible for a lot of things she was clearly mid break down and the other day she says being on tiktok gave her company as well so its a shame that she cant go on and do her own thing but i dont see her being stable enough yet to deal with the toothless lot and it will set her back so you are right about maybe it being best she stays off

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the day someone leathers that bastards Juls, she is long over due it! Can only pick on people like Jess who have no chance of standing up to her.

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for the day someone leathers that bastards Juls, she is long over due it! Can only pick on people like Jess who have no chance of standing up to her.
Thats the thing with that lot they do pick their victims and wouldnt dream of starting with people who are actually able for them! That juls gives me the actual heave

Reactions: 11
Thats the thing with that lot they do pick their victims and wouldnt dream of starting with people who are actually able for them! That juls gives me the actual heave
she is a boggin bleep. She will get her day like every other dog!

Reactions: 9
She was showing up at Paul's house terrorising him like this now suddenly she's shagging her. It's so weird. Is that what she wants from Jess?