Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polo will be raging that Tracy has stole his thunder as the top troll of Scottish Tiktok πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember that time she was raging cos we said Craig was just a cardboard cutoot she moves around her hoose 😭 😭 😭 Am howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do any of yous mind they profiles yonks ago that would be made up when dramas kicked off and the profile photos were always photos with hunners of writing on them , they’d always follow tattlers. I used to think it was someone like Amy Glass but I bet that’s been Tracy anaw

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been trolling herself aswell for attention aw they times , crazy cow 🀣

• Haha
Remember when she chose a random tree in a park and decided it was Katie's Memorial Tree then went aff her nut when the Council said "Tracy that's no your bleeping tree"

This woman has always been the ultimate troll how were we so blind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Polo will be raging that Tracy has stole his thunder as the top troll of Scottish Tiktok πŸ˜‚
Omg I hope polo try's to blame her for all the trolling. Iv not saw him since he was biting people the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love it if one of us regular tattlers just said "aye I'm Tracey" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and she'd been among us for years.

I've actually thought someone on the Cleaning with Mario thread goes a bit far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if that was oor Tracey she wins 2024.

Come out, come out wherever you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I never knew she is admin of that "giving" group until a couple of weeks ago. I have donated quite a lot to them in the past but no more. There's plenty other groups looking for help that I can give to. x
---
Remember when she chose a random tree in a park and decided it was Katie's Memorial Tree then went aff her nut when the Council said "Tracy that's no your bleeping tree"

This woman has always been the ultimate troll how were we so blind
I remember that. It was Drumpellier Park. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aye did we no all suspect that at the time as well 😭
There was funeral details the lot, she’s totally been sitting passing the time while waiting on some Millie’s cookies wae deid Katie on to be delivered trolling hersel & every bleep else πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big olly is sat ranting about tattle life again, despite it no bothering her

Hardly any comments get put on there anymore. Shes a boring bleep. That’s why I’m putting this here, to stop her from creaming her knickers at the thought of a comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd love it if one of us regular tattlers just said "aye I'm Tracey" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and she'd been among us for years.

I've actually thought someone on the Cleaning with Mario thread goes a bit far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if that was oor Tracey she wins 2024.

Come out, come out wherever you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was buckled reading the Mario thread yesterday , he’s one strange wee man , the Pandora bracelet tipped me over the edge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bold Tracey tap Tattle trawl , she’s fooled us all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just confirms it even more that it was her who trashed the caravan πŸ˜‚ she must have been upset on one of her trolling days & the caravan got it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolly tracy cmon and tell all yer aunties all your trolling stories we are interestit tells us aw wanced and wanced only

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've not been on tattle in forever but just catching up since I heard about the First Lady of Easterhouse

• Haha
Reactions: 8