Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Long live wee Tracy, the slabbery chopped toothless queen of the trolls 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was kinda keeping up with her Facebook shenanigans via people in the real world. Oor Katie’s tree with the missing teddy (the day after storm winds) has been a personal fave. What’s the groundskeeper at Daldowie going to do just stop the fuckin wind

• Haha
Reactions: 7

C’mon noo Cass_25 you know full well there should have been a trigger warning on that video !!! Yer getting telt wance & wance only and then wee Rolly will be skelping your arse . Tracey wi nae teeth is something I didn’t need to see , I’ll bet Gordon is missing the toothless gobbles right enough . Has she spoke about being caught a dull yin yet or is she just carrying in as normal ?? We should infiltrate her fb group and watch her go aff her nut . Big crackpot that she is 😂😂
---
We should offer our services to deliver stuff in the Tayto mobile , might even get a wee guided tour of the famous caravan . Can you imagine driving about with the bold Tracey , sitting there videoing every minute of the journey . Camera pointed to her leggings and wee sannies while she’s rambling on utter shite . You up for it @OriginalAntiInfluencer ?? We can take the first shift 😂😂 here weeeeee gaoooowwwwww . Tayto hoors on tour 🚗🚗🚘🚘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rangers have Broxi Bear & Celtic Hoopy the dug, I think we should have Tracy the troll as the official lucky mascot of Tayto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rangers have Broxi Bear & Celtic Hoopy the dug, I think we should have Tracy the troll as the official lucky mascot of Tayto
That’s a genius idea . Anyone any good with a needle & thread and we can get some mini mascots made up . I’ll nip to home bargains in the morning & stock up on the googly eyes & the wee sweetie teeth . Can send a few teeth to senorita as well n tell her to get that go fund me down 🦷🦷

• Haha
That’s a genius idea . Anyone any good with a needle & thread and we can get some mini mascots made up . I’ll nip to home bargains in the morning & stock up on the googly eyes & the wee sweetie teeth . Can send a few teeth to senorita as well n tell her to get that go fund me down 🦷🦷
You're hilarious 😂 don't go quiet on us again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwwww I promise I won’t my wee pal ❤
---

😂😂😂😂😂 that’s brilliant . We need to get these made , they’re defo a money maker 💰💰
Only us lot can get them though, any peasants asking for one will be telt naw, it’s what oor Tracy would want.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Telling my weans this is Maggie Murphy and I'll send them tae her caravan tae be skudded way smart price beans if they misbehave
---
We could punt these on the tiktok shop, we’d sell more merch than big Olly
View attachment 2897729
Mr roly is bealin I keep bursting oot laughing and waking him up 😭🤣 telt him tae fkn turn er and shut his trap if he's no interested in the top tayto news that mad Tracy is scottish tiktoks tap troll 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's wrong with Jess Rennie? 😳 another mad yin that I've got a soft spot for. Don't like seeing her in pain 😕
I'm not sure but Jules and her pals have all been harassing the duck out of her! Jules was at her door again recently, I think Jess is ready for a breakdown and they're trying to tip her over the edge!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure but Jules and her pals have all been harassing the duck out of her! Jules was at her door again recently, I think Jess is ready for a breakdown and they're trying to tip her over the edge!
That's awful my work pal lives in the same town as her, says she's a total character but everyone knows her and chats to her. Wish that Jules would just leave her alone she's clearly no all there and is on something.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's awful my work pal lives in the same town as her, says she's a total character but everyone knows her and chats to her. Wish that Jules would just leave her alone she's clearly no all there and is on something.
I’ve got a wee soft spot for Jess , that jules is a horrible boot! I’ve no seen Jess on my fyp in ages , she was doing well last time I seen her aswell.

Reactions: 5