Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Nae Dial trying to say he's now getting stalked by mad Martha fae Baby Reindeer? Honestly what a wet wipe. He does anything for a bit of attention. How are people believing his shite?

Showing emails he supposedly got from the comedian warning him to stay away from her. How would he have your bleeping personal email address? And why would he care? You're a nobody from nowhere. Pure riddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He likes to keep his identity a secret so if it was real he wouldn’t risk that mad wummin finding out he’s putting up TikTok’s about her, as she wouldn’t be slow in writing who he is & giving out his business name etc on Facebook where she seems to post every detail of her life. He’s at it. He’ll be wanting to do a live on it to get the gifts in

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Nae Dial trying to say he's now getting stalked by mad Martha fae Baby Reindeer? Honestly what a wet wipe. He does anything for a bit of attention. How are people believing his shite?

Showing emails he supposedly got from the comedian warning him to stay away from her. How would he have your bleeping personal email address? And why would he care? You're a nobody from nowhere. Pure riddy.
These freaks just get worse & worse . You actually couldn’t make this tit up !!! Sent from iPhone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think he's just made it up. Probably scrolled her Facebook and saw her moaning about moving house and the movers bleeping things up a couple of weeks ago. Hes gonna kid on he was down London moving her furniture or something 😭😭

Reactions: 5
I think he's just made it up. Probably scrolled her Facebook and saw her moaning about moving house and the movers bleeping things up a couple of weeks ago. Hes gonna kid on he was down London moving her furniture or something 😭😭
He said he met her when he was down in London for a "job" which is almost as believable as the rest of the shite he said. He spends his days going in and out of boxes dry begging, acting like he's better than the rest of Schemetok for some reason when he's the exact same. What kind of job lets you spend 9 to 5 on Tiktok Live? Unemployment, that's what.

Nae job, nae stalker, nae clue, Nae Dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope the stalker wummin hunts him doon for slevering shite about her 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Fantasist; same as Martha
Sent from imaginary iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s destroying Cher that Les is doing so well
Shouting that her bank balance shows that shes relevant 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 mortified for her even her views are not what they were shes totally irrelevant cherine fae temu

Reactions: 12
Why is cher starting on them again?
She says lez called her fat and said that she would never have chers name oot her mouth i must have missed that part of lez live but lez was funny when i was watching today it was the borrheid bowry lez was slaughtering that i heard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps saying Les is saying she’s a size 10, Les the past few times I’ve seen her on has said she’s bigger than she’s ever been since she’s been off the gabbas etc and is saying she’s going swimming to lose weight. At least she’s trying to shift the beef, Cher’s getting fatter by the day

Reactions: 10
She says lez called her fat and said that she would never have chers name oot her mouth i must have missed that part of lez live but lez was funny when i was watching today it was the borrheid bowry lez was slaughtering that i heard 😂😂
Same i only heard her talking about her and wooly. Don't know if i have the energy for this kicking aff again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.