Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd love it if one of us regular tattlers just said "aye I'm Tracey" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and she'd been among us for years.

I've actually thought someone on the Cleaning with Mario thread goes a bit far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if that was oor Tracey she wins 2024.

Come out, come out wherever you are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Cass_25

VIP Member
What a wummin, my all time favourite TikTok crackpot πŸ₯³
IMG_9182.jpeg

Tracy that time she decided to creep folk out by handing out bunches of flowers to β€˜ sad looking junkies and lonely auld people coming aff the busβ€™πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
I'll be interested to see what's gonna happen with the new Benefits reform and how it impacts these work-shy cunts. Am no a fan of the Tories cos i think they're actively trying to kill the poor, but some of these arseholes deserve the rude awakening they're gonna get when the PIP and UC stop and they're declared fit for work. And their antics on Tiktok are not gonna help their case when investigators are being hired to look into social media.

I just feel bad for the ones who aren't taking the piss out the system; it's cunts like Cher and that Toothless Senorita that've taken advantage and fucked it for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Nae Dial trying to say he's now getting stalked by mad Martha fae Baby Reindeer? Honestly what a wet wipe. He does anything for a bit of attention. How are people believing his shite?

Showing emails he supposedly got from the comedian warning him to stay away from her. How would he have your fucking personal email address? And why would he care? You're a nobody from nowhere. Pure riddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
I think he's just made it up. Probably scrolled her Facebook and saw her moaning about moving house and the movers fucking things up a couple of weeks ago. Hes gonna kid on he was down London moving her furniture or something 😭😭
He said he met her when he was down in London for a "job" which is almost as believable as the rest of the shite he said. He spends his days going in and out of boxes dry begging, acting like he's better than the rest of Schemetok for some reason when he's the exact same. What kind of job lets you spend 9 to 5 on Tiktok Live? Unemployment, that's what.

Nae job, nae stalker, nae clue, Nae Dial.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Remember when she chose a random tree in a park and decided it was Katie's Memorial Tree then went aff her nut when the Council said "Tracy that's no your fucking tree"

This woman has always been the ultimate troll how were we so blind

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
This is my favourite development of all time. Nae wonder Tracy's no been on the app, she's been too busy trolling abdy fae her secret accounts. I'm fucking buckled.
---

This never would've happened if she'd got that chocolate milkshake fae McDonalds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
This is so random mad Tracey being the biggest troll πŸ˜‚ 🀣 🀣 I've had tears streaming down my face the last few pages 🀣 then says it's no her she's been in bed aw day but she's posting videos like the Easterhouse Jane fonda 🀣🀣 she's a crackpot 😭🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Big olly is sat ranting about tattle life again, despite it no bothering her

Hardly any comments get put on there anymore. Shes a boring cunt. That’s why I’m putting this here, to stop her from creaming her knickers at the thought of a comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
I still randomly think about the time Oor Tracey got knocked back fae Auld Gordon next door so organised a protest to get him run oot the scheme. That's icon behaviour. β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 15