Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @PhannyPhart for the winning thread title.

DenRen's maw Carol McGee aka the Uk's Largest Medium™ has got herself in on the ol' Tiktok scamming and spends her days googling cunts so she can pretend to talk to their deed relatives on TikTok Live.

Rambo kicks dogs to death and his lass doesnt gee a duck. Fleabo might be pregnant and her scooter is refusing to take a paternity test. Cher sat down on her gloss painted couch and hasn't been seen since. Rosie Bush spoke sense about scamming Mediums then disappeared. What a time to be alive.

As you were, hoors x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Taking my spot in the spa for the latest round of Scottish tiktok madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was listening to all that carry on with LT this morning, she can't help herself can she?! Sending her man round to someone's door after all the shouting she done about Andy Campbell, seems she's no better than that lot!
I've watched that guy loads aswell and he's not my cup of tea but he seems to just go about his day and keep himself to himself, I'm not a big fan of dogs off lead but the dog has great recall and is clearly well trained. She's made a mountain out of a molehill again.

Reactions: 8
I was listening to all that carry on with LT this morning, she can't help herself can she?! Sending her man round to someone's door after all the shouting she done about Andy Campbell, seems she's no better than that lot!
I've watched that guy loads aswell and he's not my cup of tea but he seems to just go about his day and keep himself to himself, I'm not a big fan of dogs off lead but the dog has great recall and is clearly well trained. She's made a mountain out of a molehill again.
The dog never bothers with adults unless they gesture to him to come to them. She wanted to start her shite & her & her gi mpy man got more than they bargained for. Poor lassie having to witness that as well.

The dog never bothers with adults unless they gesture to him to come to them. She wanted to start her shite & her & her gi mpy man got more than they bargained for. Poor lassie having to witness that as well.
Aye that's shocking, was it a crow bar or something he had. The guy had cuts and scratches all up his arms. Can you imagine the uproar if that was done Infront of LTS kids?!

Anyone else's ads popping up constant when they are typing? I near outed myself on twitter because of it, nearly shared a tattle post to my profile 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Anyone else's ads popping up constant when they are typing? I near outed myself on twitter because of it, nearly shared a tattle post to my profile 🤦‍♀️😂
Go into your settings at the bottom and there should be an 4d block3r. It doesn't always work but better than it was.

Reactions: 3
Aye that's shocking, was it a crow bar or something he had. The guy had cuts and scratches all up his arms. Can you imagine the uproar if that was done Infront of LTS kids?!

Not sure what it was before he was putting his arms up to defend himself, offered him a square go but he has shat it knowing the guy would knock duck out him so had to get a weapon and even then he was running back to his car like a wee witch. The guy ripped his door window off he said.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think if LT was going to anyone’s door it would be Chers, Wooly or Jade Frati’s she’s harped on about those for years & done heehaw about it.
The dug was probably more feart of LT’s big bogging condemned hooses she calls teeth than she was of him. The dog seems a big friendly thing

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know how they can keep these daft wars going amongst themselves 🙈 it's constant. When Lez does it its funny but this lot 🙄

Reactions: 4
'Brave search engine' is a game changer if te ads are getting too much for you.

Reactions: 1
Ben always wants to out the wrong ones but she’s sitting in that wee Alfie's box battles. x 😡

• Wow