Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yorker and Steph Burke are live saying young lassies like being spoke to like tit by the likes of Adam and Shaun Paul. Desperate old women 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yorker and Steph Burke are live saying young lassies like being spoke to like tit by the likes of Adam and Shaun Paul. Desperate old women 🤢
That Shaun Paul is a rancid bastard. The way he talks about women makes my skin crawl. We'll see how good looking he is after a couple years on the smack like his da. If he lasts that long.

Reactions: 10
Yoker defends that Adam non stop , blaming his rancid behaviour towards women on him being young and daft. He’s a vile bastard, they treat him like a child & he always gets a free pass , he’s an adult who should know better by now. I’m starting to think Yokers pumping him🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and you know all the Adam raised on the go fund me for Danielle's kids at her boxing? Go fund me won't realise it because the details don't add up or something. Burke said she's supposed to help him but she's forgot and everyone will end up getting it refunded.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was pointed out to me recently that in every single one of her TikTok videos where she isn’t FaceTuning the duck out of her photos, she uses a variety of props to cover the bottom half of her face , I was buckelled when I had a look 😂 She’s severely insecure about that big fat chin 💀😭😂 she can’t FaceTune a video so covers the chin with jumpers , face masks, her hands etc I was howling when I scrolled through 😂
---
View attachment 2916623
View attachment 2916624
She has cheek to call polo fat She no looking to braw at all 🤣. Andy must like something to hold on to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you guys are needing a proper belly laugh get on the Cleaning with Mario thread 😂😂😂😂he's in Lanzarote on a holiday 'journey' the outfits, the pics, the beige food pics, I've been crying with laughter it's absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.