Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KS Schemetok LTD is registered with companies house , only in Mandys name . It must be to avoid it interfering with Woolys benefits
That must be what i was thinking of. I looked it up when they were on about it last year. At least the domain's private i suppose šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I assume Smokey didnā€™t have the experience and has been let go by the management team?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to the other dog he had, mind Smokey had a pal ? Did he get rid of that dog too ?

Yes that was Cardi. As far as I know his pal (Scottish Editor) has that dog. x
Aw is that who has the other dog, I thought it was with his sister. Is that the same one he got rid of after winding them up when he was steaming, then moaned when they kept fighting?

Aw is that who has the other dog, I thought it was with his sister. Is that the same one he got rid of after winding them up when he was steaming, then moaned when they kept fighting?
Yes Ell87 that's the same dog. Scottish Editor could be his sister. I don't know who they are. Just heard him say a while ago when someone asked where Cardi was he said he's safe with SE. x

Reactions: 5
I see the bush is back with a bang. Sheā€™s put up TikTokā€™s coming for Obese Deniseā„¢ļø and her maw

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t often agree with the shite Rosie hits out with but sheā€™s right. DenRens maw is a disgrace

Reactions: 7
"Den ren the big bleeping monster that looks like princess fiona and Elton John got shagged up the arse and shat that big fat munter oot" rosie bush march 2024 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad she said it. Scotland's Largest Medium is just as much of a scamming con artist bastard as Dee Maxwell.

Reactions: 12
I'm glad she said it. Scotland's Largest Medium is just as much of a scamming con artist bastard as Dee Maxwell.
I agree glad rosie said it. I seen a wee bit of Stephanie's, that woman is still looking for justice for her boy she's gona cling onto anything she's told by these wackjobs. It's a bloody sin i couldn't even watch it all it was uncomfortable viewing tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s disgusting. Yet WE get called trolls for calling people out on what they actually put on here. Then thereā€™s thereā€™s big Denise Acoraā€™s maw getting praised for talking absolute tit. As much as none of us are miss jjā€™s biggest fan I still thought it was disgusting what she done to her aswell. Saying she had her sister in spirit etc. Sheā€™s vile. The more people that call this charlatan out the better n she can duck off. Only spirits she sees is the ones on the gantry of the pubs sheā€™s ā€œselling outā€

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.