Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at how affected by wee Les that Elaine Ferguson is😭😂 Canny get er big Elaine slaughtering addicts & sex workers when she’s been one herself. Elaine’s always been a walloper, mind she came on here & made up lies that Dianne & her weans were trolling her about her weight , Dianne had nae clue what she was on about😭. Absolute roaster of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Susan may or may not be pregnant 👀🤣

You can never convince me someone willingly pumped her so I’m calling BULLSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going to DenRens maws psychic show wae nae ticket. Sickening that she’s drinking not knowing if she’s pregnant or no

Reactions: 5
Susan’s got in to DenRens maws show, so much for it being sold out

Reactions: 6
Susan may or may not be pregnant 👀🤣

You can never convince me someone willingly pumped her so I’m calling BULLSHIT
you would need to be as pished as her to pump it & even then u would still need a nose peg & a bag over her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Wully & Mandy set that up. It's a proper business you know ! 🫣
They set it up a while ago. She had even registered the domain in her own name, but i had a look there and it seems a bit more private now 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m howling at how affected by wee Les that Elaine Ferguson is😭😂 Canny get er big Elaine slaughtering addicts & sex workers when she’s been one herself. Elaine’s always been a walloper, mind she came on here & made up lies that Dianne & her weans were trolling her about her weight , Dianne had nae clue what she was on about😭. Absolute roaster of a woman.
[email protected] 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KS Schemetok LTD is registered with companies house , only in Mandys name . It must be to avoid it interfering with Woolys benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.