Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t go Stephanie but I feel sorry for her tonight , this is bogging.

Reactions: 9
Where that Denise’s maw from? She’s got a strange accent? It came up on my FYP aswell. She’ll be buzzing at the views.

Reactions: 5
My daughter just came through ranting and raving about some psychic being out of order reading Stephanie, I have to agree this should have been a private reading!

Reactions: 8
My daughter just came through ranting and raving about some psychic being out of order reading Stephanie, I have to agree this should have been a private reading!
She’s just telling her what she wants to hear or things she’s taken off Facebook like the Christmas decorations on the tree. Scum.

• Sad
Is it Danielle w who she is reading next? Interested in this one if it is, when I saw carol she said something specific regarding babies who have passed so I'm curious to see if that will be the same for this reading.

Reactions: 6
So that Carols just told Danielle the spirit that's came through massages Danielle's eyebrows. Iv only heard of eyebrow massages twice and once was Denren begging hoggy to rub hers to help her sleep 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exploitong the grieving to promote her podcast & shows , disgusting

• Heart
DenRen's Big Maw when she gets told she's exploiting the vulnerable and grieving

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every single thing carol told stephanie had been spoke about at some point durimg stephanies fb lives including the 2 other men she mentioned my man gets actual real rage at these scammers exploiting people during their lowest times and tonight was a prime example of that she may not have took money off stephanie but shes well aware of the “clout” reading her would bring

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For years I have said to patients who attend psychics - if it brings you comfort; have at it. But this is shameful exploitation of suffering for financial gain.

Is anyone watching wullies live, I think Polos having another psychotic episode in the box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you get her name? There was someone that used to send her hundreds of pounds when she was in Fuerteventura and made similar, wild claims.
Clare nicholls it was ,, shes tagged her on fb thanking her for backing her up

Reactions: 3
She will be stacking up the money from all these shows and private readings to pay for her annual private box at ibrox

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t watch Stephanie’s reading earlier as I was on backshift but I can guarantee everything she says was everything that’s been on social media at some point. DenRens maw should be ashamed of herself , dirty scamming fat cow.

That's wee Lez giving away her rats tails hair extensions if anyones looking for a set

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.