Scottish TikTok Spa #7 Dont bother working, i'll give u a tip Just say that you're anxious & get full-rate PIP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a fake page in lezs comments with a picture assumingly of a younger Elaine, some daft bastard is arguing with it saying that's not Elaine's name that's yours I recognise you from your profile picture 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw the video on my FYP of Elaine greeting cos people are calling out her past. She's spouting the whole "I was only 17 waa waa waa i'm the victim poor me." She's giving major Lala vibes. Not an ounce of accountability, sits blaming everyone else for her own actions. I really don't like that bleep.

Reactions: 9
Elaine's past doesn't sound much different to most addicts sadly, but she's happy to sit slagging others off while she's stoned out her face on edibles.

Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s her. She uses the new surname to escape her past.
Not Elaine that’s always spouting tit about how proud she is of how far she’s came surely she wouldn’t be embarrassed 😂 You’d think she’d realise by now that nothings a secret when you think you’re something on TikTok 🫣😂

Reactions: 8
No sympathy for Elaine. Shouldn’t be ripping addicts to shreds when you have skeletons in your own closet. Karma is a bleep! Will never forget her being on here with her email as her username 😂 bleeping fud 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone watching mad Stayace's live, she's streaming John's bird's live 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watching mad Stayace's live, she's streaming John's bird's live 🤣🤣
She has a fan , there was a girl in staceys box supporting everything stacey says , this girl claims Stacey is a fantastic mum & john is big bad & mean lol , this eejit must be on the same prescription as stacey , even if John did do some of what staceys claiming , it doesn’t mean she is a good mother , poor kid should be in school learning & having a normal life , not listening to her rambling & being dragged about the streets while shes on tik tok

Reactions: 5
She has a fan , there was a girl in staceys box supporting everything stacey says , this girl claims Stacey is a fantastic mum & john is big bad & mean lol , this eejit must be on the same prescription as stacey , even if John did do some of what staceys claiming , it doesn’t mean she is a good mother , poor kid should be in school learning & having a normal life , not listening to her rambling & being dragged about the streets while shes on tik tok
Did you get her name? There was someone that used to send her hundreds of pounds when she was in Fuerteventura and made similar, wild claims.

Reactions: 4
That was madness tonight stacey is bat tit bonkers but a dont think the das burd doing lives help things if anything it gives some sort of credence to her mental claims that they are harassing her poor wee jack shes shouting tonight that jack cant read because he and her are diagnosed dyslexic autistic and adhd if thats true then shes for sure not the right person to be teaching him he COULD learn to read given the right support just because he has disabilities doesjt mean hes unable to ever learn

Reactions: 6
What happened in the live? She’s posted today asking anyone that seen that happened, to call 101 to report it 😂

Reactions: 3
Watched 2 mins of it as it came up on my fyp. Shameful doing this on live!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.