Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dot dots live she's getting accused of touching an old man in her workplace. Mj is in the box now.
MJ was not happy her man’s being called a beast because he got a 15 year old preggo, she had no idea that Lydo was the one who was shouting loudest about it 🙄. She was saying they were both 15 when it happened so he did nothing wrong but I thought it was proven he was in his 20’s and the girl was 15!

Reactions: 7
MJ was not happy her man’s being called a beast because he got a 15 year old preggo, she had no idea that Lydo was the one who was shouting loudest about it 🙄. She was saying they were both 15 when it happened so he did nothing wrong but I thought it was proven he was in his 20’s and the girl was 15!
I can mind it being said he was much older than the girl he got pregnant. MJ is forever covering for him which is mental after what she went through with SA!

MJ will never confirm what age Stephen was when the lassie fell pregnant , mind she was in Jury’s box one night giving it she didn’t know his exact age just they were young and then it went to they were teenagers, she never says what age he was.
If there was nothing to hide or nothing out of order surely they would just say the age he was 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s been proved time and time again he was a lot older, im sure 20/21 when he got the 15 year old pregnant. So yes, he would be a beast by the scheme tok standards to say the least. MJ always on defending beasty baws.

Reactions: 9
The Ronald’s most definitely have something to hide re the age Stephen was when the lassie fell pregnant . There’s nae way big MJ doesn’t know what age the man she married was when his first child was conceived.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But Lydo did make out dotdot was inappropriately touching an old man she cares for and then tried to say he didn’t say it despite the SR proving otherwise, but hey it’s Lydo and he’s a “wee nightmare” so that’s ok nothing to see here🙄

Reactions: 8
Dont know what age ma husband is😆 why has nobody ever questioned this how has she got pals? Big liar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephens about 37/38 is he no? Should be easy to work out what age he was when I find out how old his first wean is.
Off to do some diggin , back soon 👋

But Lydo did make out dotdot was inappropriately touching an old man she cares for and then tried to say he didn’t say it despite the SR proving otherwise, but hey it’s Lydo and he’s a “wee nightmare” so that’s ok nothing to see here🙄
Yip he defo said it, then denied saying it, then admitted to only saying it to stir things up. He's no a wrong yin but he just bams it up for a laugh 🤭
Dead funny accusing someone of SA a vulnerable pensioner at work! 😳

MJ is a fat disaster defending that chocolate feast. The lassy was deffo 15 when she fell pregnant to him, 16 when she gave birth and he was 22. No 🥪

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to that scottish steph that was pals with Mj then they fell out? Is she still about, no seen her greeting baw face in ages 🤣
She’s probably floated out to outer space the big helium filled space hopper that she is. Either that or she’s too busy sucking noodles 2 inch boabie to come up for air / go on her phone.

• Haha
Harpooned off the coast of Turkey. 🐳 🇹🇷 I did see that fat disgrace in a pic with Legoheed and Greeting Face Danielle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.