Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs so global warming isn’t to blame for sea levels rising its been snakey Sinclair flopping around in the water like a beached pilot whale all along 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sandwiches for a beast lover so she's hopefully fucked off for good!
Now you've mentioned the beast I forgot to say he was on my fyp earlier with a blond girl in a car. Don't know who she was. He's getting bigger and uglier. x

Reactions: 6
Now you've mentioned the beast I forgot to say he was on my fyp earlier with a blond girl in a car. Don't know who she was. He's getting bigger and uglier. x
I fell into his live on the fyp a while ago and he gave me the finger 🖕 and blocked me 😂, don't need to worry about his big swollen mush appearing again 🙌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
MJ is a fat disaster defending that chocolate feast. The lassy was deffo 15 when she fell pregnant to him, 16 when she gave birth and he was 22. No 🥪
Bowfing behaviour if that’s the case, the bams of Scottish tiktok will no doubt give him a free pass .

Reactions: 5
There's that mad Gary and Eden on live, no seen them in ages. Says they're in Mexico. They are not. Pair a weirdos them two. Looks like they're in a pub in Glasgow, can see double decker buses going by. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Clearly realised they were never keeping her. Hopefully SW actually do something now.

Reactions: 5
There's that mad Gary and Eden on live, no seen them in ages. Says they're in Mexico. They are not. Pair a weirdos them two. Looks like they're in a pub in Glasgow, can see double decker buses going by. 🤣
Don't know them two. x

Reactions: 2
There’s Marcella in the hospital, must be time for a Pip form update. Danielle will be greeting soon with a go fund me fired up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she is getting that medical grade cannabis then she is defo lying to docs about her condition. She’s smoking green aswell as this and she’s getting worse n worse by the day with her delusions. Social work need to get their finger oot n sort this now.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If she is getting that medical grade cannabis then she is defo lying to docs about her condition. She’s smoking green aswell as the n she’s getting worse n worse by the day with her delusions. Social work need to get their finger oot n sort this now.
I 100 percent agree. But I think they find it difficult to engage with her. With no referrals from school etc. it’s a disgrace. She’s getting more paranoid by the day and more delusional. That wee boy is conditioned to say whatever she tells him.

I 100 percent agree. But I think they find it difficult to engage with her. With no referrals from school etc. it’s a disgrace. She’s getting more paranoid by the day and more delusional. That wee boy is conditioned to say whatever she tells him.
It’s so bad how that wee boy has slipped through the net. He’s gonny have one big mixed up view of the world coz of his crackpot maw.

Reactions: 8
There’s Marcella in the hospital, must be time for a Pip form update. Danielle will be greeting soon with a go fund me fired up.
Danielle will be in Diadros live later on no doubt with the violin 🎻 and the begging bowl oot
Those two give me Steph Bonner vibes , think they can get away with crappy behaviour just because they have had an awful thing happen in their life, naebody dares mention their wrong doings

Reactions: 11
Danielle will be in Diadros live later on no doubt with the violin 🎻 and the begging bowl oot
Those two give me Steph Bonner vibes , think they can get away with crappy behaviour just because they have had an awful thing happen in their life, naebody dares mention their wrong doings
And they’re all too aware of it. Pair of scumbags.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.