Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've said a few things about people like cher takes the piss out of susan, clearly isnt a fan of blanco and said jamesys a beast
---
And LOVES yoker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They've said a few things about people like cher takes the piss out of susan, clearly isnt a fan of blanco and said jamesys a beast
Avon Mitty’s maybe back, her ex stole her card paid Blanco a grand in one of her imaginary stories & she disny like James. Somebody ask them tae belt Oot a tune

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Case 25 we need to ban you from chucking 20ps, oor Danny is looking awfy full in the face these days. He must be swapping the crack for the pies. He's on with Polo telling everyone to get funny on the app as he's sick of the begging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Case 25 we need to ban you from chucking 20ps, oor Danny is looking awfy full in the face these days. He must be swapping the crack for the pies. He's on with Polo telling everyone to get funny on the app as he's sick of the begging 😂
His other wummin Lou is daein a penguin fattening him up Primm style to keep him fae leaving 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His other wummin Lou is daein a penguin fattening him up Primm style to keep him fae leaving 😭
Mad feeder! Bet she's got him chained up in that living room an all. You'll always be his one true love hen 🥰

• Haha
The masked dinger is back on live with a girls oodie on. Must be one of the never worked a day in their lives crew 🙄

• Haha
Dinner with Nicole reminds me of that Chelsea lassie who was mates with blanco the way they bounce about laughing at duck all and talking a lot of shite

Reactions: 3
Dinner with Nicole reminds me of that Chelsea lassie who was mates with blanco the way they bounce about laughing at duck all and talking a lot of shite
I thought it was a man by the big hauns but I’m starting to think it’s a woman now. They seem oot their banger going by their inability to sit still

I thought it was a man by the big hauns but I’m starting to think it’s a woman now. They seem oot their banger going by their inability to sit still
I was trying to see if they had boobs lastnight😂 yesterday during the day ben said they had lassies manicured hands and this bleep that's jumping about doesn't

• Haha
I was trying to see if they had boobs lastnight😂 yesterday during the day ben said they had lassies manicured hands and this bleep that's jumping about doesn't
Wit was Ben smoking if she thinks she saw a manicure , they’ve got hauns like Charlenes. They’ve got blue eyes whoever it is, I was sure they were brown last night but they’ve been up close to the camera just here
IMG_3247.jpeg

I think they showed someone else's hands when she asked to see the nails, I'm convinced it's a guy.

Shows you just how many Scottish Tiktokers are oot their nuts on substances when all it takes to keep them fascinated and occupied for a week is to put a bleeping mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever it is, needs to wrap using the name dinner with Nicole , it’s ripping the pish out of a young lassie who is partially sighted who does pretty much harmless tiktoks of her dinners. It’s in bad taste, I’ve saw the lassie cause no harm on the app to deserve ridiculed or have troll pages made up of her.
That's not right. As you say totally harmless lassie who just posts her dinner vids. Nothing whatsoever to do with the shambles that is the majority of Scottish tt

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.