Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does wee primm have her own thread?
Thar she blows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Arlene is smashed🙈
Shes been like that a few days..I don't think whoever this new man is, is very good for her. Was watching the other night and they'd had words and she'd left her own house to go for a walk. Next minute she's talking about chapping someone's door for an "Avon book" if she could remember what door it was. It was like 11pm the comments were all telling her it was a bit late to be going to someone's door for that but a few comments were saying how it was clearly not avon she was going for 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
Shes been like that a few days..I don't think whoever this new man is, is very good for her. Was watching the other night and they'd had words and she'd left her own house to go for a walk. Next minute she's talking about chapping someone's door for an "Avon book" if she could remember what door it was. It was like 11pm the comments were all telling her it was a bit late to be going to someone's door for that but a few comments were saying how it was clearly not avon she was going for 🙈😂
She ended up getting him to duck thankfully

• Heart
Been watching Arlene tonight she had some Natalie in the box being really nasty to her! Natalie left and came bacd and revealed she’s been messaging this man on badoo! Arlene was getting messages from this man telling her to lock her doors and sleep with a 🔪 ! Natalie apologised but Arlene kept on replying to his messages! Karin d was in the box in tears she’s that worried for Arlene! Karin told her to block him and Arlene is pat hung her.

Arlene says she wasnt taking drugs at the weekend she says she hasn’t been taken her prescribed meds and that was her in withdrawal!

Been watching Arlene tonight she had some Natalie in the box being really nasty to her! Natalie left and came bacd and revealed she’s been messaging this man on badoo! Arlene was getting messages from this man telling her to lock her doors and sleep with a 🔪 ! Natalie apologised but Arlene kept on replying to his messages! Karin d was in the box in tears she’s that worried for Arlene! Karin told her to block him and Arlene is pat hung her.

Arlene says she wasnt taking drugs at the weekend she says she hasn’t been taken her prescribed meds and that was her in withdrawal!
I was genuinely really scared for Arlene last night, fully expected her windows or door to go in. She needs to phone police and inform them of what he's been doing, I'm sure with him being on a life license the police will be interested to know what he's up to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. That crazy bastard stay ace has went to a FOODBANK whilst on holiday. Social work need to whip that wean aff her at the airport she’s a bleeping crackpot!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. That crazy bastard stay ace has went to a FOODBANK whilst on holiday. Social work need to whip that wean aff her at the airport she’s a bleeping crackpot!
She’s saying the British consulate sent these people. This poor woman that gave her stuff must have been explaining to her that she grows all the fruit and veg herself etc. That Stacey couldn’t give a single flying duck. She basically laughed in her face. She’s defo on the run and not wanting to come back.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s saying the British consulate sent these people. This poor woman that gave her stuff must have been explaining to her that she grows all the fruit and veg herself etc. That Stacey couldn’t give a single flying duck. She basically laughed in her face. She’s defo on the run and not wanting to come back.
Ungrateful cow. I honestly feel so bad for her wee boy. Really genuinely worry about the wee guy being stuck wi her 😢

Reactions: 6
Lala’s on greeting about her lungs no working , while sat in her close smoking fags & asking folk where she can get edibles, hinting for gifts as per usual . She’s another one that rips my knitting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lala’s on greeting about her lungs no working , while sat in her close smoking fags & asking folk where she can get edibles, hinting for gifts as per usual . She’s another one that rips my knitting
She was in a box battle earlier and got a biggish gift.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was in a box battle earlier and got a biggish gift.
I just had to turn her off, can only listen to that voice for so long. She’s looking for a girlfriend because she’s aff men, Mick must have been papped oot again

Ungrateful cow. I honestly feel so bad for her wee boy. Really genuinely worry about the wee guy being stuck wi her 😢
I can’t believe social work haven’t made her come back. If they don’t remove him from her care once they’re back home then that’s shocking. Every video she looks off her trolley

Reactions: 5
She looks out her banger now I agree. She defo thinks something is going to happen if she comes back.

How is Scottish TikTok this unhinged? I’m positive someone stood outside a job centre handing out iPhones to people as long as they promised to make an arse of themself on the internet.

See everytime mad Stacey posts videos of her wee boy loving the local cats, it just breaks my heart. He seems like such a naive wee soul.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.