Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blanco is raging at how big Emz is being gifted 😂
She’s always gifted huge. She’s actually funny and witty when she’s not out her dial that Emz. But hates her when she was with that Marcus.

Reactions: 3
Have any of yous seen chive queens recent videos? That lassy is needing the spa with the electrodes. Unhinged.

Reactions: 4
Have any of yous seen chive queens recent videos? That lassy is needing the spa with the electrodes. Unhinged.
I’ve not seen any the day but last week she was posting bizarre videos where she looked like she was hassling random workies talking a pile of pish to them no making much sense. I tried to find them again but they were deleted

Just seen a few and she’s definitely no well. Going up to and ranting at a boarded up hoose and tagging the sun in the comments

Gonnae someone explain why mad Stayace is up in court in Spain the day? Cannae make head nor tail of her incoherent babbling.

• Haha
Lydos hitting a bad yin , somebody called Dave is oot tae get him. He needs to lay aff the green

• Haha
Blanco comes back on the app and all of a sudden there’s profiles made up. It doesn’t take a genius. I knew she would cause it as soon as I seen her back 😂

Reactions: 9
Blanco comes back on the app and all of a sudden there’s profiles made up. It doesn’t take a genius. I knew she would cause it as soon as I seen her back 😂
I canny go her but her toddler style temper tantrum in Diadros begging sesh didn’t half make me howl , her facial expressions were something else 😭
IMG_3123.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just found Scottish TikTok watching Rydos live and I’m totally lost 😆 I take it people just come and threaten each other 😳

• Haha
I’ve just found Scottish TikTok watching Rydos live and I’m totally lost 😆 I take it people just come and threaten each other 😳
Threaten each other from their shitehole flats which they never leave to carry out said threats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonnae someone explain why mad Stayace is up in court in Spain the day? Cannae make head nor tail of her incoherent babbling.
So I know this sounds like LIES but she's seeking asylum she said 🤣
---
Aye pretty much. The ones going to each others doors this week will be best pals again in a day or 2 and someone else will be getting threatened. There will be grassing to the polis and lies being outed in between. Its meant to be 8pm for a live but they're unreliable as duck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nah I’m deid
Seeking asylum from war torn gorbals in Spain
It sounds like she's not supposed to be taking her son out of the country without his dad's permission. He gets the police onto her every time she goes "on holiday" even though she sits saying they are staying there for good - so she's away to court abroad to ask to stay😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she’s at it this Stacey. The Spanish courts not entertain her. Anyone else think she’s ran from social work? I think they’ve finally intervened and she’s packed up and left. I hope they’re watching what she’s doing and saying to that wee boy every day still, in Spain. It’s heartbreaking. And I’m sorry but she’s meeting criteria for sectioning now. She’s off her bleeping rocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mad stayace. The first person to claim asylum OUT of the UK.
Shes absolutelyfucking mental

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mad stayace. The first person to claim asylum OUT of the UK.
Shes absolutelyfucking mental
I don’t even believe she’s going to a Spanish court. Do you? I think she’s wanting someone to phone gorbals social work from Spain.

I don’t even believe she’s going to a Spanish court. Do you? I think she’s wanting someone to phone gorbals social work from Spain.
Nah do not believe it for a minute. She’s beyond cuckoo now. That wean needs took right aff her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.