Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should be phoning Womens Aid to warn them she is no danger whatsoever so they don’t take her on and rehouse her. That’s her plan, she’s not daft.

Reactions: 3
I think arlo barlo has relapsed. She’s duelling sonic the beg-hog and she’s out her banger. That’s a shame I was rooting for her as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think arlo barlo has relapsed. She’s duelling sonic the beg-hog and she’s out her banger. That’s a shame I was rooting for her as well.
Aye she’s definitely out her face, sad to see. I quite like listening to her when she’s her usual self she’s like a real life younger Isa from still game. She’s sitting gouging now☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Aye she’s definitely out her face, sad to see. I quite like listening to her when she’s her usual self she’s like a real life younger Isa from still game. She’s sitting gouging now☹
Where are these people's friends?! I saw someone comment saying the live had been shared to Karin Dee so she would phone and get her off but she must not be on! Surely someone must have her number to cut the live when she's sleeping on live?! I really like Arlene and have alot of sympathy for her, I hope she overcomes whatever is going on right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know her history. Was she an addict? She's off her face the nite
I’ve heard her talk about being an addict in the past . The last time she was like this she had the crisis team out for her mental health & was arguing with her family on the phone for removing her child from her care. She’s been ok for a few weeks, the last time she was like this folk were telling her to go to bed but the mods were deleting the comments.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor girl. I don't know her well, but i was howling at her on Diadro's Dating shite pulling out a personal pink mic and asking people to sing along to a
song only she bleeping knew.

I hope she pulls it together.

Reactions: 7
That Nae Dial is a greedy b. He won Diadro's boxes twice yesterday and was runner up twice so i'm sure he would have made a good wee amount. I've saw him in his boxes twice today again but it could have been more than twice. Some people are never happy with what they've got. x 😡

Last edited:
Found this earlier video of Arlene n she’s been through a lot.
I hope she’s ok , I like her wee lives when she’s just chattin away.
She posted a video yesterday/the other day about the boy Taylor, they seem to have had a fall out aswell. From what she said he was talking about her when he was live with someone else, she seemed pretty angry about it!

Reactions: 4
That Danielle Cunningham was live talking about it, she has been a few times today. Dunno what she has to do with anything? Think she’s just a gossip. Earlier on some guy called Reece came in and told her she looks like an Easter egg way legs.

Reactions: 3
Poor girl. I don't know her well, but i was howling at her on Diadro's Dating shite pulling out a personal pink mic and asking people to sing along to a
song only she bleeping knew.

I hope she pulls it together.
When she is well she is entertaining to watch, she’s literally Isa fae Still Game knows all the goss about the folk round about her , she’s unintentionally hilarious & seems a nice enough lassie so it’s sad to see her when she’s in a bad way .

Speaking of folk being tuned to the moon, coops is live out his trolley. Again. Is he no away to be a dad?
September I’m sure. Not seen the bird for months. Although she must have known what she was getting into with that. A baby won’t change him. If anything it will end up under SW reports for domestics.

Reactions: 5
Seen Coops live again, out his bin!

Amanda Milne…. So her man? Is he like a gypsy? Looks Awrite tbh but listen instead of going on holiday to disown for a month and driving a range river wouldn’t you fix those teeth 😳

• Haha
Seen Coops live again, out his bin!

Amanda Milne…. So her man? Is he like a gypsy? Looks Awrite tbh but listen instead of going on holiday to disown for a month and driving a range river wouldn’t you fix those teeth 😳
Archie 🤣🤣 I always think he’s got the patience of a saint with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.