Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think arlo barlo has relapsed. She’s duelling sonic the beg-hog and she’s out her banger. That’s a shame I was rooting for her as well.
I'm gutted to hear this, it seems to happen when her wee lassie is away. She had got back on track and Taylor was really helping her. Think they had a wee fall out and took some time away from each other but are still pals.
She's actually a good lass and quite funny too. Hope she can recover again.

Reactions: 8
Haven't heard anyone mention Polo's baby. Saw Ellie's baby shower weeks ago and she looked like she was ready to give birth there and then. x

Reactions: 6
Me too! He looks alright aswell but I get gypsy vibes with the Gucci etc I could be way off!
That’s his grandparents apartment they’re staying in. I don’t watch Amanda, she annoys me since she started selling pish. But I like her holiday vlogs. Would love to get the boat to Spain. duck I’ve been influenced aff a gadgy.

Reactions: 10
Haven't heard anyone mention Polo's baby. Saw Ellie's baby shower weeks ago and she looked like she was ready to give birth there and then. x
I heard him on a live yesterday or the day before, folk were telling him to rest incase the baby was on the way , someone asked if Ellie was dilated he said he didn’t know & didn’t care because he doesn’t listen to what the doctors say … top Da in the making 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen fleabo on live dropping a guy off in my toon centre - I need to know where else she's been before I phone pest control🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s his grandparents apartment they’re staying in. I don’t watch Amanda, she annoys me since she started selling pish. But I like her holiday vlogs. Would love to get the boat to Spain. duck I’ve been influenced aff a gadgy.
i know i wouldn’t mind how she travels to Spain either but no chance i would do it with kids, i don’t have the patience for that 😂
---
Just seen fleabo on live dropping a guy off in my toon centre - I need to know where else she's been before I phone pest control🤮
Buy a hazmat suit before venturing out for the next wee while 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the mad bint has put her bank account details on her bio, looking for donations, anyone know why?
She doesn’t have a flight back booked and she said her mondo account with all her pip has been blocked. So she’s asking for donations and also messaged Ryanair asking for them to give her free baggage as a goodwill gesture 😂😂😂 she posted the screenshot earlier then deleted it. Social work should be making her come home and taking that poor boy off her. She’s wired to the moon

She doesn’t have a flight back booked and she said her mondo account with all her pip has been blocked. So she’s asking for donations and also messaged Ryanair asking for them to give her free baggage as a goodwill gesture 😂😂😂 she posted the screenshot earlier then deleted it. Social work should be making her come home and taking that poor boy off her. She’s wired to the moon
She then changed her story saying she DID in fact have a flight booked home but then Spain can extradite her, what the duck, social services need to remove that boy NOW

It’s terrible. That wee boy has to listen to that constant pish from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep. He says anything to agree with her and please her. I highly doubt pip have blocked her money. Seriously don’t think that would happen so quickly. Plus she’s only been out the country under a fortnight.

She then changed her story saying she DID in fact have a flight booked home but then Spain can extradite her, what the duck, social services need to remove that boy NOW
Can’t keep up. She lies that much. If she comes home and social services do nothing then that’s absolutely shocking

See Rosie and Louise 2.0 aka Johnbhoy and Lola are back in each others company 🤣 both out there bin by the look and sound of it... on a train somewhere, bets on the next fallout?

• Haha
Johnbhoy is local to me and came up on my FYP and now I’ve fell down a massive rabbit hole - I cannot believe some of the stuff I watch on lives 🤣🤣

See Rosie and Louise 2.0 aka Johnbhoy and Lola are back in each others company 🤣 both out there bin by the look and sound of it... on a train somewhere, bets on the next fallout?
Was just watching him on the train home there, he cut the live just as Lola was shouting abuse at 2 lassies on the train 😂

• Haha
I saw that too! I’d have struggled not to laugh at those pair either if I was on the train with them 🤣

• Haha
Was just watching him on the train home there, he cut the live just as Lola was shouting abuse at 2 lassies on the train 😂
How bad is that eyebrow tattoo she’s got but? No bragging but my toddler drew a better scribble in nursery last week.

• Haha
Heard him say I can't show you her new trainers because there in the suitcase that we forgot at Central so we need to pick it up tomorrow. That's why she's back on the scene again he's obviously had money to spend 🤣 the tattoo is horrendous, one of the worst I've seen tbh 🤣🤣

• Haha
He was on live with some guy last night called pissin in the rain who then kicked off at someone’s boyfriend who was in the background. I’m new to watching these lives so probably pretty average night on Tik Tok 🤣

• Haha
He was on live with some guy last night called pissin in the rain who then kicked off at someone’s boyfriend who was in the background. I’m new to watching these lives so probably pretty average night on Tik Tok 🤣
Think that's Danny, but sounds average aye 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.