Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan from Wish 😏 who the duck asks their 14 yr old daughter to confirm their mothers new man is not gay 🥴
I know, imagine introducing him to her daughter already! She proper thinks she's something, she's a smug cow! It was the set up videos for me, I was dying inside watching them 😶🌫

Reactions: 8
Aye she's horrid, been howling at the latest with the new man. Mortifying!🤣
1 time shes met this guy and already met her daughter just let that sink in. The guy could be a beast for all she knows about him not saying he is but well I'd no be inviting any man into my home where my children are until I got to know him. 3 step dad's her lassie has had between 2014 and 2019. Stef actually calling them step dad to her daughter the wee lassie must have been so confused all these men appearing then disappearing

Don't even get me started on her ill be here aw nite ranting like a lunatic 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1 time shes met this guy and already met her daughter just let that sink in. The guy could be a beast for all she knows about him not saying he is but well I'd no be inviting any man into my home where my children are until I got to know him. 3 step dad's her lassie has had between 2014 and 2019. Stef actually calling them step dad to her daughter the wee lassie must have been so confused all these men appearing then disappearing

Don't even get me started on her ill be here aw nite ranting like a lunatic 😭😂
I've been howling at your rants over there 🤣 she doesn't hang about does she! Poor wean! Is it true about her sleeping with the husband's best pal after he died or is that just speculation?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been howling at your rants over there 🤣 she doesn't hang about does she! Poor wean! Is it true about her sleeping with the husband's best pal after he died or is that just speculation?
Well according to folk from the area it defo happened and she had no shame about it either. Wouldn't put it past her the slag! I mean pump who ye want and all that but fkn hell jumping into bed with her dead husbands best pal before the husband is even cold where Is yer morals and self respect. Silly bleep!

Nah that’s true. She’s a vile boot, everything that’s said about her is true tbh. Cunts always wanted to be famous ever since she was at school, she got the attention the narc boot craved with cammys story and now max. She is repulsive

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah that’s true. She’s a vile boot, everything that’s said about her is true tbh. Cunts always wanted to be famous ever since she was at school, she got the attention the narc boot craved with cammys story and now max. She is repulsive
My heart still breaks for cammy's wee mum🥺. No mention of her on that headstone only stef and her daughter and wasn't long before she was in a relationship with some guy and calling him lilys step dad. ive seen all her fb posts there's been 3 I'm sure may have been 2 proper relationships between cammy and her marrying petr all introduced to her daughter. It's fkn sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know, imagine introducing him to her daughter already! She proper thinks she's something, she's a smug cow! It was the set up videos for me, I was dying inside watching them 😶🌫
one day someone will wipe the smugness right off her space raider looking face.

John Shields is hosting a box battle tonight at 10. Wonder who he'll let in his boxes. x 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.