Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a desperate skank man. Revolting. Poor Wifey having to put up with Cherines big fishy vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope, no - never. Tryin to sell a cure for an irritating bleep - smear it all over yersel Cherine - hope you disappear 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cherine's well overdue a long weekend full board stay at the Royal is she no?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she’s been awfy quiet on the shitbag front. She knows we are on to her so that’s calmed down. Mind she was going daft wanting a reversal because she couldn’t cope any longer, it’s still no been reversed. Seems to be managing fine.

Reactions: 8
Just in tae get ma shifts for next week aff beesus for the pie ship. 🚢 Av been aff on sick leave. Sick of scottish tiktok.. however av been on vavrons thread calling her every name under the sun cause shes a bleep. See yeez aw next week on the 🥧 🚢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Burntisland- the place I once ended up in after an all night rave in Stirling! Getting home to just outside Glasgow in the 90s with nae mobile and very little money was an adventure 🤣

• Haha
Burntisland- the place I once ended up in after an all night rave in Stirling! Getting home to just outside Glasgow in the 90s with nae mobile and very little money was an adventure 🤣
Standard when I was a teen ended up at a rave and had to call my pals non strict parents to pick us up they asked where we were I said 'Burnt Isssssland' not a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣now I live close its hilarious I thought it was 2 words and not Island 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Funnily I’ve been there too 🤣 met a gorgeous Italian guy raving in Glasgow 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Standard when I was a teen ended up at a rave and had to call my pals non strict parents to pick us up they asked where we were I said 'Burnt Isssssland' not a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣now I live close its hilarious I thought it was 2 words and not Island 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mind stoating into the kitchen of the house we were at and asking ‘where are we’ and the guy saying ‘Burntisland’ and I said - ‘I thought Burntisland was in Fife’ He was like ‘Aye, yer in Fife’ 😳 Best times!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just in tae get ma shifts for next week aff beesus for the pie ship. 🚢 Av been aff on sick leave. Sick of scottish tiktok.. however av been on vavrons thread calling her every name under the sun cause shes a bleep. See yeez aw next week on the 🥧 🚢
I've been sucked into vavs thread after putting it off for so long, just started reading the last 2 couldn't face going back to the start, she is an absolute belter 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been sucked into vavs thread after putting it off for so long, just started reading the last 2 couldn't face going back to the start, she is an absolute belter 😳🤣
She's the most horrible bastard to walk the earth her whole history is just absolutely disgusting and how she can show her face never mind still try to get her 5 mins of fame is disgusting.

Reactions: 9
She's the most horrible bastard to walk the earth her whole history is just absolutely disgusting and how she can show her face never mind still try to get her 5 mins of fame is disgusting.
Aye she's horrid, been howling at the latest with the new man. Mortifying!🤣

• Haha
Aye she's horrid, been howling at the latest with the new man. Mortifying!🤣
Rylan from Wish 😏 who the duck asks their 14 yr old daughter to confirm their mothers new man is not gay 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.